2. The awards.

3. the shoutbox.

4. the staff.

5. exclusive releases.

6. @unicorn and @pindakaas

-=+=-

Things that I don't like on the forum:

-=+=-

1. There needs to be an upgrade "rank". So you can upgrade from infinity to supreme, instead of buying supreme for the second time.

2. Better sections design, for example at the marketplace: "[AUTOBUY] [sELLY], like on Nulled.

3. Gifting ranks to each other needs to be better.

-=+=-

Gifting ranks is already super easy rn... You still don't like it or did you post it before the update?

Things that I like on the forum:

-=+=-

1. The community.

2. The awards.

3. the shoutbox.

4. the staff.

5. exclusive releases.

6. @unicorn and @pindakaas

-=+=-

Things that I don't like on the forum:

-=+=-

1. There needs to be an upgrade "rank". So you can upgrade from infinity to supreme, instead of buying supreme for the second time.

2. Better sections design, for example at the marketplace: "[AUTOBUY] [sELLY], like on Nulled.

3. Gifting ranks to each other needs to be better.

-=+=-

Gifting ranks is already super easy rn... You still don't like it or did you post it before the update?

Hey,

It isn't mentioned as far as I know. I don't know how atleast.

The main reason i selected to stay on this cracking forum is the community. There are great people here for a lot and different reasons. Legit and useful threads, no ad links, we are a big family. Leechers will always exist but we cant do something about that.

I would like the Discord server to come back. I know what we do here is opposite with discord terms but there are ways to keep the server alive.

I currently have the rank "Member" which is the normal one that everyone at start has. I think everybody trusts more a thread from a guy that has a higher rank than a normal member like me. I am trying my best to post hq threads but a lot of times i feel like i am not getting trusted. So i would like some new ranks or awards at least.

These was my thoughts. I think you are trying your best to make cracked.to better and you are doing it great. Lets hope it will become even better in 2019! Thanks for everything <3

Things that I like: cracked.to

Things that I don't like: Leechers and Potential Leechers

What should be improved/implemented: Instaban leechers with no warning.

Everything is great like I'm working on a forum :)

happy New Year ,

the forum is great ,

having a vpn released only to frequent users would be a good.. <3

Members,

2018 only remains for about 30 days and then we'll jump into 2019. This year has been a good year for us in many terms. However we do want to make sure the progress keeps going next year and that's why we are looking for feedback from our community!

Feel free to use this thread to give a littlereview about this forum, we are mostly looking for things that you dislike or things you'd like to see differently. Or maybe you got something that we should bring up 2019?

Are you missing something?

Whatever comes in your mind - write it down in this thread. We will keep this thread open until the rest of the year and collect all feedbacks. Your voice matters!

Here is a little example how a structured feedback post could look like.

Things that I like: 

Things that I don't like:

What should be improved/implemented:

Thanks,

Cracked.to

Cracked.to has really appreciable content and decent member-profiles . helped and learned a lot from you guys thanks

i am actually new to this thread but the time i have spent here m not going to forget it i got to learn lots of thing thanks for that

thanks to the contributors the makers of this page love you guys appreciate the work 

i am looking forward to learn more things here and who knows one day i can be a helping hand too here 

HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLAS (in advance)

: - noob007  

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

Things to improve:

- Having option to edit POST TITLE

- STATUS WINDOW on MAIN PAGE showing all member's STATUS UPDATES to know what they are upto.

Very nice Forum, i love being here.

Things that I like: this forum this world this friendship i like these community

Things that I don't like: no thing i just came here for some fun

What should be improved/implemented: u should be able to accept some suggests of making our private checker not paid only for our forum and we need some more community we need an offical pages in like facebook and youtube and tiwtter and discord more community more fun and more learning about cracking and hacking and learn about tecnology u know what im talk about

and thnx all for all that fun u gaved me and i hope we get a big fun i new year i wish to all to get happy is there world

thanx Cracked.to

Nothing more to say than the other members above! I find it a great place with hq shares but I need more to time to get used to it and discover the lq contributors. Sometimes I don' t like the insulting expressions in shoutbox. There should be a better moderation there.

Happy new year to all members of c.to and I hope all to get better in time!

Things that I like: many friends are here

the future cracking site :pepo:

Things that I don't like: very strict i've been banned for shit reason

What should be improved/implemented: cracking <3

Things that I like:  Whoever wrote the descriptions for the forums deserves praise for adding some humor, this is one primary reason I picked cracked.to over others.

Things that I don't like:   Membership pricing not clearly spelled out.  I could not figure out if I started off and paid for trial, whether I could add the difference in cost to upgrade to next level (e.g. if trial is $10, and next level up is $30, is there an option to pay $20 during trial period to upgrade?).  I didn’t figure it out so I paid full anyway and it wasn’t much, but it might cost the forums a few extra paid members who are on tight budget. 

What should be improved/implemented:  Already stated above, otherwise great overall especially the anti-leech position that cracked.to takes.  Also, appcreiate the opportunity for those who are beginners/learning who have little to offer at the moment (such as myself) to buy a way in. =)

Read through the last couple pages of this thread only so please forgive if any of this has already been addressed or suggested:

• Implement further restrictions upon the registration process for new account membership (i.e. static and dynamic IP BLs). Other iterations of this could be used a2longside , or in place of the other (e.g. asking prospective applicants Q Re: Site related topic content). Admin/Mod could set time delay for verification email .

• Require first five forum posts to be approved by either site administrator or (2) moderators. Limit each of the 5 threads/posts to be capped @ 1 per hour.

What do I like? Well, it's almost everything. I gotta be honest that I've learned some new stuff here.

What don't unlike? Well as a premium member opinion. The content in premium isn't much of interesting stuff. The only privilege that I feel good about is to read stuff people shared without reply.

Happy new year.

Things that I like: I like the servers and the attitude with the other members ever since i joined ive been helped by soo many people including staff and its been the best!

Things that I don't like: I LIKE EVERYTHING :) <3

What should be improved/implemented: Have a discord server?

oh god.im crying

Things that I like: Community

Things that I don't like: Marketplace is quite dead.

What should be improved/implemented: Nothing rn.

Wowww !!! How fast is one year away! Time flies by and we do not realize it. Yesterday was another year but today is another, although there seems to be no difference, but today is the New Year. And what is different today? Nothing, everything is the same, the same sun, the same days, the same air, the same environment, the same week, only the number of the year is different. But ... you can do it differently, not only your life, but that of your family, your community, your people, your country, the world ... Putting a grain of sand, everyone can do it. The important thing is not whether yesterday was another year and today it is another. What really matters is that we reach the new day making a difference. How? Looking for peace, love, having faith, hopes, modifying attitudes, helping and serving others

Have a happy new year to everyone in the community

✮ⒾⓃⒻⒾⒺⓇⓃⓄ✮

Things that I like: Everything about Cracked.to and it's community :D

Things that I don't like: Leechers  :pepi: and Nu**ed.to  :kek:

What should be improved/implemented: More awards and maybe some new forums or subforums -- or whatever you call them -- for example: cryptocurrency, hacking, etc.

Happy new year to the Cracked.to community and staff!  :hype: :hype: :hype:

KEEP ON CRACKING!