floraiN

End of 2018 - Give us your Feedback

I just joined recently this community. In a short time, I tried to share my knowledge with the people in the forum. I hope to be with you again in the coming years with more beautiful sharing. Living alive next year is my greatest effort.

Things that I like: The community and this forum have one of the sickest design I've ever seen. 

Things that I don't like: nothing much really. 

What should be improved/implemented:  

• More awards that are obtainable by fulfilling tasks/objectives so that there'll be more interaction and activity going on in the forums 
  • Ability to filter threads by recent 

nice work in 2018

There is not feedback from my side.

It has been a wonderful journey with you guys which might soon be ending (maybe)

The first forum, that i use that give to your users the best wishes to 2019!!! I wish all good for all staff and all users too

Add an option to order threads for creation time and not last post.

• Like 1

Dear floraiN

I like how u send me a message and to other people with this i wanna thank you for all the support on this forum and i would like to say to everyone have a happy new year and keep ur fingers

MERRY CHRISTMAS

1511187490_shutterstock_149051369.jpg

• Like 1

Worst forum of all time. That admin called Perileos gave my warnings without reasons And ruin my reputation and some elite or supreme members here called me leecher from nulled.to even why I keep posting here.

My contribute here is so useless to some people and leechers only leech. This the worst forum ever been before.

Quitting till I get banned 

Have a nice day

"I wish you unending dreams. And the furious desire to realize few of them.

I wish you to love what is to love, and forget what should be forgotten.

I wish you passions, I wish you silences. I wish you to awake with birdsong, and children laughs.

I wish you to respect each other's differences, because the merit and worth of each are often to be discovered.

I wish you to resist to indifference and negative virtues of our time.

Finally, I wish you to never give up adventure, life, love. Because life is a great adventure and no one reasonably should give it up without a tough battle.

I especially wish you to be YOU, proud of and happy, because happiness is our true destiny ..."

Jacques Brel

brel.jpg

Happy new year to all. It been a great forum. Love what you have and help. Hoping the 2019 to be greater!

thank you guys for make 2018 a wonderful year ♥

thank you floraiN Happy New Year :)

Happy New Year to all the cracked.to forum and to all the administrators. Thank you so much for everything you do

good 2019 to everyone

Things that I like: Everything :)

Things that I don't like: Losing my credits to the betting system :pepe:

What should be improved/implemented: Would love if more usergroups were implemented ,Current ones are either bought , applied or you work for it.

Things that I like: easy user interface, pretty much everything is good, no drama or bullshit.

Things that I don't like: leechers, scammers

What should be improved/implemented: would like to see section for open servers/directories. i share open emby/plex and many others but never quite sure where to post as they are not password protected

i belong to most all the forums out there and theres very few that i visit and/or post in daily or weekly. I have to say the staff here is top notch, excellent job

cool forus with cool stuff

Members,

2018 only remains for about 30 days and then we'll jump into 2019. This year has been a good year for us in many terms. However we do want to make sure the progress keeps going next year and that's why we are looking for feedback from our community!

Feel free to use this thread to give a littlereview about this forum, we are mostly looking for things that you dislike or things you'd like to see differently. Or maybe you got something that we should bring up 2019?

Are you missing something?

Whatever comes in your mind - write it down in this thread. We will keep this thread open until the rest of the year and collect all feedbacks. Your voice matters!

Here is a little example how a structured feedback post could look like.

Things that I like:

c

Things that I don't like:

Thanks,

Cracked.to

I'm just happy to be here to learn and share what i can!

This as been one of the best forum

Things that I like: I like the comment option on Profiles of members . I love the forums design and the team that struggles to keep this community alive and ban all the leechers !

Things that I don't like: I don‘t like the auto-ban sistem . I would like to see something that is against leechers.

What should be improved/implemented:Please try to make some ban system for leechers . Example : 0 threads and 50 posts will result in an instant ban . Or an warning system on the leechers with 0 threads and 20 posts for example .

I would love to see more games to earn credits and more features to buy with credits from the forum. What if you add some roulette game haha :)

And you can also add auto -achievements system , for example if you reach an amount of likes to get a cool achievement that pimps your profile and attracts people to look at it ;) HAPPY NEW YEAR CRACKED.TO

I LOVE U :3

Members,

2018 only remains for about 30 days and then we'll jump into 2019. This year has been a good year for us in many terms. However we do want to make sure the progress keeps going next year and that's why we are looking for feedback from our community!

Feel free to use this thread to give a littlereview about this forum, we are mostly looking for things that you dislike or things you'd like to see differently. Or maybe you got something that we should bring up 2019?

Are you missing something?

Whatever comes in your mind - write it down in this thread. We will keep this thread open until the rest of the year and collect all feedbacks. Your voice matters!

Here is a little example how a structured feedback post could look like.

nce

Things that I like:

Things that I don't like:

Thanks,

Cracked.to

Nothing bad to comment really. This forum is amazing. Looking forward to a 2019. :kek: