closy14

hashed vape.gg Accounts

yo, multipurpose database leak

I also added a file which only has most of the hashes written in it so its easier to dehash :smart: 

Site: vape.gg

Lines: 4800+

Hash type: md5(Wordpress)

Content:ID,user_login,user_pass,user_nicename,user_email,user_url,user_registered,user_activation_key,user_status,display_name,hwid,lasttime,purchased,ipaddress lastiptime,ppemail,disabled,notes,cachedcountry,cachedcity,cachedregion

Date Dumped: 05/2017

[/url][hide] https://mega.nz/#F!II03ADpQ!DYLCnmC-6Nf-tN__eTJZRg [/hide]

yo, this is a database leak with Md5(Wordpress) hashed passwords, most of the accounts have the IP adress and the city where they live in written next to it. 

I will also add a file which only has most of the hashes written in it so its easier to dehash :smart: 

Try to use this database posting format

https://cracked.to/Thread-Database-Posting-Format

:)

yo, this is a database leak with Md5(Wordpress) hashed passwords, most of the accounts have the IP adress and the city where they live in written next to it. 

I will also add a file which only has most of the hashes written in it so its easier to dehash :smart: 

Try to use this database posting format

https://cracked.to/Thread-Database-Posting-Format

:)

Oh okk let me update it

Its beautiful what you do for our community. I didnt even know that the vape.gg base was leaked :hype:

I also added a file which only has most of the hashes written in it so its easier to dehash :smart: 

Content:ID,user_login,user_pass,user_nicename,user_email,user_url,user_registered,user_activation_key,user_status,display_name,hwid,lasttime,purchased,ipaddress                lastiptime,ppemail,disabled,notes,cachedcountry,cachedcity,cachedregion

nice dude <3 eskeetiit

Fucking mental- cheers :)

Content:ID,user_login,user_pass,user_nicename,user_email,user_url,user_registered,user_activation_key,user_status,display_name,hwid,lasttime,purchased,ipaddress                lastiptime,ppemail,disabled,notes,cachedcountry,cachedcity,cachedregion

needed this badly thanks a ton m8

What do I do? xD

dude thanks i always wanted vape

Content:ID,user_login,user_pass,user_nicename,user_email,user_url,user_registered,user_activation_key,user_status,display_name,hwid,lasttime,purchased,ipaddress                lastiptime,ppemail,disabled,notes,cachedcountry,cachedcity,cachedregio

Whats this?????

Boo

ooooo

Maybe this will turn me into a god?

thanks man, i always wanted vape

Thanks man would love to see this

NICE :fiesta:

not gonna use these accounts. but daym how did u get this