closy14

hashed vape.gg Accounts

yo, multipurpose database leak

I also added a file which only has most of the hashes written in it so its easier to dehash :smart: 

Site: vape.gg

Lines: 4800+

Hash type: md5(Wordpress)

Content:ID,user_login,user_pass,user_nicename,user_email,user_url,user_registered,user_activation_key,user_status,display_name,hwid,lasttime,purchased,ipaddress                lastiptime,ppemail,disabled,notes,cachedcountry,cachedcity,cachedregion

Date Dumped: 05/2017

I am very surprised about this. Its amazing! Where do you get the accounts from?!

thanks bro that is amazing !

I also added a file which only has most of the hashes written in it so its easier to dehash :smart: 

Content:ID,user_login,user_pass,user_nicename,user_email,user_url,user_registered,user_activation_key,user_status,display_name,hwid,lasttime,purchased,ipaddress                lastiptime,ppemail,disabled,notes,cachedcountry,cachedcity,cachedregion

I thought they ip checked

thx heheh :fiesta: :fiesta:

xD obrigado  :pupper:

cool beans my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

Hope they work  :hype:

right on mate

Hope they work  :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

thx mate for that nice post

yo thanks, i finna dehash this and get me an account

thank you dad i knew you loved me :fuck:

da man thanks!

this client is very good and you are a good person !