Dear Cracked.to,

I'm here today to share with you some of the recent changes which has taken place in regards to our staff team. Just like last time I can assure you Cracked.to will continue to run as normal and you as members have nothing to worry about. Starting off;

@Florain has stepped down as site administrator.

Although this change may seem shocking it's not a move that was brought out of no where. floraiN for those of you who do not know is one of Cracked.to founders, he's worked tirelessly on the forum getting us to where we are today. I would like to extend a huge thank you to him from me and the rest of the staff team for the great work he did while a part of the project, he is the reason why we're still here today and thriving, the contributions he has made both privately and publicly are the foundations we will use to grow Cracked.to into a major player within the cracking scene.

Again, thank you for your great work.

@Jocker has been promoted to administrator

I would like you to all welcome our newest administrator Jocker, who has been promoted from moderator to administrator. Jocker who many of you already know has both the technical & mental skills to thrive in the role as administrator and in my eyes is a welcomed promotion. For those of you curious me and Jocker will now run the site together, feel free to contact either one of us with any issues you might have.

I hope you can all take the time to both wish farewell & welcome, thank you for reading.

Royals.

Farewell @Florain and Welcome @Jocker

Lets make c.to great :10:

Update that signature.  :smart:

Thank you @floraiN for your efforts in this amazing forum

gg wp

@floraiN what was that XD

Welcome @Jocker

Thanks for all the hard work and we understand that it gets hard to work after a while . Anyway , Welcome Jocker!

Welcome @Jocker

@FloraiN :??: :??: :??:

okey..... but I hope this be good

now i can back to nulled

Welcome to the new staff team and looking forward floraiN's comeback again :hype:

Much love to everyone. I hope ya'll have the same trust in our (new) admins as you had in me. I'm proud of our community and every member that makes Cracked.to to the best cracking forum in the scene. Don't be sad, I will be still around and chatting with you :)

In german there is a phrase we use: You always meet twice.

Welcome   new adm Jocker

we will miss you @floraiN   :pepe:

I don't know the reason, but I just want to thank you for all your hard work, @floraiN. You can be happy because you made this forum great.

@Jocker, I know you're bad Rocket League player :ezy: but you're good admin with lot of experience :ezy:

@floraiN,

You served this forum very good.

You made this forum special and unique.

Thank you for your service.

@Jocker,

Congratulations with your promotion.

I'm very sad that @floraiN is not admin anymore... but I respect that of course!

Congratulations for @Jocker ;)

plot of fast and furious leaked :pepo:

In german there is a phrase we use: You always meet twice.

True fact.

Very sad to see @floraiN step down, however, appreciate your decision.

Thank you for all of your work and efforts to get Cracked.to as far as it has come to date. You will be missed but as you said you'll still be here talking with us. "You always meet twice". Also, you should donate some of your credits so you can be in my signature. :hype:

@Jocker, congrats on your promotion, I hope you fill the role well and continue with your efforts to help cracked continue to be as friendly and as great of a site. :kek:

YOU WERE HQ @FLORAIN

No way you fucking left... @floraiN

You was the best fucking admin :pepe:

Thank you so much for all the efforts & work you put into this community ! I can't fucking believe what I see right now...this is just way too sad really.

I hope you will come again and be our great admin please !

Congrats to @Jocker, and have some good time @floraiN, I hope you'll back soon!

gg boy, good luck

good luck for the team

2 months after I stepped down as an admin I'm back in my old role. For those of you who are new and never heard about me yet; I'm the founder of this forum together with Jeff. During the last months I basically worked behind the scenes, having the red color once again will make a few things easier tho. You can still message @Jocker or @Royals if you got any questions or need help regarding Cracked.to.

A change in the dev team

We also announce the demotion of our developer @Skryptec. After some internal issues we decided it's best to go seperated ways in the future. A huge thanks to Skryptec for this beautiful theme and all the work you've put into this forum.

When the only forum dev leaves, there surely must be a new one. From today on @mkc will work closely with our admin team to ensure we keep improving with our upcoming features. Welcome on board!

In the following days I will also announce the new update regarding our credit system.

Looking forward to the future,

Cracked.to Staff