Sign in to follow this  
SelfMade

Never get paid on Selly

know it’s not site-related, but.

So there has been a lot of people buying stuff on my selly.gg via PayPal, but it almost always says: “Not Paid”

What to do?

Is my Risk Level set too High or what?

same happen to me, maybe people is just too stupid and dont know how to pay or just don't want, so they are on payment page but they don't, i don't think its about risk level or whatever

Nice to know I’m not alone on this, yeah possibly u r right. Maybe they quit the payment mid-purchase

Selly, from my experience, registers quite correctly payments, it's either risk level higher than default or they simply don't pay.

selly is poop

thats why

Selly, from my experience, registers quite correctly payments, it's either risk level higher than default or they simply don't pay.

The risk level was 19% on the payment that i didnt get. Is that too High ?

selly is poop

thats why

What u recommend then?

They dont pay 95% of the cases I'm sure. The rest of 5% are either with scuffed Paypals or something.

They dont pay 95% of the cases I'm sure. The rest of 5% are either with scuffed Paypals or something.

So I should just use rocketr?

That's an option ofc.

That's an option ofc.

Idk what to do with myself :pepe:

Is not selly problem, is retarded people who acts like they´re buying and then just close the window when they select a payment method

So there has been a lot of people buying stuff on my selly.gg via PayPal, but it almost always says: “Not Paid”

What to do?

This will show up when someone clicks the purchase button but doesn't actually put in there a card or PayPal. It can also happen when their card gets declined. They don't receive what you're selling.

What to do?

It happened to me when I used it bc I did not have my paypal verified, then it got working

Never happened to me while using Selly, I've been quite pleased with their service and never had something like this happen to me personally

Is not selly problem, is retarded people who acts like they´re buying and then just close the window when they select a payment method

Yeah thats true...