Sign in to follow this  
floraiN

[For 24 Hours] AMA regarding Cracked.to

Hi, I'm floraiN and the owner of Cracked.to. Inspired by @Perileos thread I'll answer every question regarding Cracked.to for the next 24 hours.

Do not ask anything personal, I'll skip these ones.

Let's go :)

What do you think c.to will become?

What do you think of the current staff team?

How did you come with the idea of creating such a forum?

What knowledge you needed in order to start this forum?

How can I buy the forum?

What do you think c.to will become?

What do you think of the current staff team?

Well, hard to tell. Cracked.to specializes on cracking and I think in the future it's going to be one of the forums to be on when it comes to cracking. I wish the forum would be a bit more balanced tho. Having a better ad more used marketplace and some more content when it comes to SE would be great. That's definitely something to work on. Like expanding its content.

Current Staff Team is doing a great job, especially with the increase of daily reports. They are motivated and passionate about what they do. However I do think we need some new blood, but that's something Royals and Jocker are focusing on. They could give you a deeper look on our staff team as they are more involved into it.

What inspired you to make cracked,to?

Nulled and Perileos. I already had a successfull forum 10 years ago and I always had fun in building communitys.

How did you come with the idea of creating such a forum?

What knowledge you needed in order to start this forum?

See above. And regarding your second question: you need to be smart in terms of business, some experience about forum systems (MyBB, IPB, etc) is also required. You basically just need to be smart and a vision that you follow no matter what.

How can I buy the forum?

:fuck:

• Like 1

Gimme a price :fiesta:

How did you manage to obtain the influx of users as fast as you did?

What color do you think my UG rank should be? :thinking:

Will be a new rank after Godlike?

Your Forum and other Forums like Nu**d for example use .to Domain any particular reason?

I can answer this since we worked together on this.

We started of with a rumour that spread on Nulled that Flo and me were building a new forum. The forum (C.TO) wasn't being open until the 3rd of April but we did allow people to register before opening, we managed to get around 100 people to sign up before we opened. That spread a bit of hype, we kept showing small previews of the forum to feed the hype. When the forum opened on the 3rd of April, we accumulated around 300 people in the first week. Then growth went a bit slower, so Flo and me (I believe also @User) we went to spam on some other cracking forums.  :ezy: We created YouTube videos which also help tremendously on getting new people. Then things started to roll like the snowball effect and now we are here. 

Some statistics from when we just opened:

LbPBYFd.png

Keep in mind these statistics dropped because the hype wore off, the users went to ~20 a day registered, threads to ~40 to 50 and posts to ~100.

We started of with a rumour that spread on Nulled that Flo and me were building a new forum. The forum (C.TO) wasn't being open until the 3rd of April but we did allow people to register before opening, we managed to get around 100 people to sign up before we opened. That spread a bit of hype, we kept showing small previews of the forum to feed the hype. When the forum opened on the 3rd of April, we accumulated around 300 people in the first week. Then growth went a bit slower, so Flo and me (I believe also @User) we went to spam on some other cracking forums.  :ezy: We created YouTube videos which also help tremendously on getting new people. Then things started to roll like the snowball effect and now we are here. 

LbPBYFd.png

Keep in mind these statistics dropped because the hype wore off, the users went to ~20 a day registered, threads to ~40 to 50 and posts to ~100.

Awesome, thanks :D exactly what I was looking for.

(Trying to learn how to drive organic traffic :Thinking:

will lower the ads prices, please?

Maybe. Thinking about a rotation system that allows to put more banners in the rotation and less fees for each banner.

What color do you think my UG rank should be? :thinking:

I really love the combination of black and white. It's so clean. But I'm not sure if it would fit for a usergroup on a forum :b

Will be a new rank after Godlike?

I don't think so.

Your Forum and other Forums like Nu**d for example use .to Domain any particular reason?

Well, first of all using .to domains gives you some freedom to choose domains that are already taken. .com and .net is pretty popular and most names with these endings are already taken. .to domains also symbolizes some kind of "underground", I guess these are the main reasons why .to is popular for such projects. I would have taken cracked.com, but it was already taken.

LbPBYFd.png

Sir you're not even mentioning me with my fancy advertising methods? :kappa:

My question is... When staff vacation?

first of all i want to congratulate you on the success of c.to

secondly I wanted to ask if you are working on any new similar forum/website?

and thirdly I want to tell you that I may be new here at c.to but I am proud to be the part of the c.to family

Opening this thread again, let me know your questions during the weekend

plans till mid-2019?

@floraiN you prefer Onyx Or BlackViper.

And Also we have better reversers than @1x37x and the reverser is a friend of him

plans till mid-2019?

Focusing on more content and tools for paid members, Upgraded Tools Section is going to grow in the couple of next months. Also going to analyze the marketplace and making adjustments to encourage more people to sell their stuff. Hackforums has a pretty nice MarketCP, but that might be too early to implement yet as this requires a bigger general userbase.

@floraiN you prefer Onyx Or BlackViper.

And Also we have better reversers than @1x37x and the reverser is a friend of him

Ehm, okay?

Can I get an upgrade for free?

Question-Is this site vulnerable to attacks like sqli, i really dont want my logins getting leaked again after the nulled.io indecent.

shit its been 24 hours :sad:

:pepo: :pepo: