Scam Report against @Vuk

Amount or Item scammed : 8$ / Twitch 0% TIN

Screenshots of communication :

[align=center]https://i.gyazo.com/b373d7c700dfad34763b255e1828654e.png

[/align]

[align=center]https://i.gyazo.com/2dabb5e9509f2d72ebbc423f441c9d13.png

[/align]

Additional Information :

It clearly doesn't state anywhere that you have to save the product because it will be lost after you see it one time. I put selly only for informational purposes because I didn't buy from selly I bought DIRECTLY through Discord DMs from @Vuk , so he is the one responsible for my product.

I was asking for the same TIN back because I have lost it , but he claims he doesn't have it anymore. At this points due to the very stupid way the OP talks I don't even want a product from him I want a refund or him banned !

As I stated in case the OP brings up Selly again I didn't buy from Selly I bought from @Vuk DIRECTLY !

I'm glad you don't want a refund or a replacement. Glad we have agreed on that, because you aren't getting one.

I can't read the whole dispute right now, but I'll explain my part.

Pictures of you agreeing you don't want a replacement: https://imgur.com/a/8BQn5Fb In case you edit it out.

Many times, you've tried to bypass the buying procedure and was acting rashly. Which can most likely be seen in your messages, if not, I'll provide them.

1. You were asking for a discount, twice. Straight up beggar.

2. You were trying not to buy through selly shop

3. Once you've paid, I've sent you a privnote.

Now, before opening a privnote, what does it say?

https://imgur.com/a/1JDdlEi

Read and destroy?

You're about to read and destroy the note with id 6bR8IfbB.

Now, once you have received the product, you didn't take care of it, as people usually use it right away or save it somewhere and now you want another one. Eh, not happening.

The reason I use privnotes in the first place is to check when the privnote was opened. This doesn't allow my partner or me, or my customers to fuck around with each other aka gain monetary gain and come up with a bs story like "it's already been used".

Here's the link to your privnote.

https://privnote.com/hidden#2Y4iU22sJ

The note with id 7l5kShiH was read and destroyed 34 hours and 34 minutes ago.

EDIT: Insulting me will get you nowhere as well.

I'm glad you don't want a refund or a replacement. Glad we have agreed on that, because you aren't getting one.

Pictures of you agreeing you don't want a replacement: https://imgur.com/a/8BQn5Fb In case you edit it out.

Many times, you've tried to bypass the buying procedure and was acting rashly. Which can most likely be seen in your messages, if not, I'll provide them.

Read and destroy?

Now, once you have received the product, you didn't take care of it, as people usually use it right away or save it somewhere and now you want another one. Eh, not happening.

The reason I use privnotes in the first place is to check when the privnote was opened. This doesn't allow my partner or me, or my customers to fuck around with each other aka gain monetary gain and come up with a bs story like "it's already been used".

Nice explanation. I bought from you tho through Discord Messages and not through PrivNote so all this goes down. love you <3

Also your privnote method of delivering product , you know I can just say the privnote was empty and you literally have no proof of it having a TIN and I can instantly win a dispute ? Love you 3000

Read and destroy?

Nice explanation. I bought from you tho through Discord Messages and not through PrivNote so all this goes down. love you <3

Also your privnote method of delivering product , you know I can just say the privnote was empty and you literally have no proof of it having a TIN and I can instantly win a dispute ? Love you 3000

Here's what happens when you try to create an empty privnote. "Error: the note text is empty." 

Privnote is just a delivery method, not a payment processor. Discord isn't payment processor either. 

Waiting for an admin.

Read and destroy?

Here's what happens when you try to create an empty privnote. "Error: the note text is empty." 

Privnote is just a delivery method, not a payment processor. Discord isn't payment processor either. 

Waiting for an admin.

I didn't ask for privnote nor selly I clearly stated I want to buy from YOU and you send me those stuff. I never asked for them. As a seller you need to have hold of your product in case it is lost/stolen .

Waiting for an admin.

I didn't ask for privnote nor selly I clearly stated I want to buy from YOU and you send me those stuff. I never asked for them. As a seller you need to have hold of your product in case it is lost/stolen .

You indeed bought them from my shop and I indeed sent the tin located in the privnote via discord PM. I don't need to have a backup of my product as it would defeat the whole purpose of using privnotes.

Waiting for an admin.

You indeed bought them from my shop and I indeed sent the tin located in the privnote via discord PM. I don't need to have a backup of my product as it would defeat the whole purpose of using privnotes.

I'll just wait for an admin it's stupid even talking to you :fappa:

I will agree with @Vuk , what he does with privnote is an amazing way to keep himself safe from kiddos that try to scam some bucks. I know you are not an HQ member, just a guy that reposts everything he finds so from my side it really looks like u wanna get some bucks back. Even if you say you dont want a replacement or refund the only way to get him banned is if he doesn't give you the money. Btw you said you dont want a refund so this scam report is totally pointless. About the privnote again, i think every human with average iq would know how to read and save the account provided. To conclude, you bought the product, you received the product, now if you lost it cause of your fault its not @Vuk problem + you said u dont want replacement or refund.

I will agree with @Vuk , what he does with privnote is an amazing way to keep himself safe from kiddos that try to scam some bucks. I know you are not an HQ member, just a guy that reposts everything he finds so from my side it really looks like u wanna get some bucks back. Even if you say you dont want a replacement or refund  the only way to get him banned is if he doesn't give you the money. Btw you said you dont want a refund so this scam report is totally pointless. About the privnote again, i think every human with average iq would know how to read and save the account provided. To conclude, you bought the product, you received the product, now if you lost it cause of your fault its not @Vuk problem + you said u dont want replacement or refund.

Yeah ok . I’ll wait for a admin to say that . Also how is privnote a great thing  :??:  ? I can just say he scammed me and privnote was empty , and neither of us has proof that the product was delivered ? think stuff a bit harder before saying them

It keeps both buyers and seller safe. If you are normal and legit buyer there is nothing to worry about. If u wanna scam an account and get a refund then sorry

It keeps both buyers and seller safe. If you are normal and legit buyer there is nothing to worry about. If u wanna scam an account and get a refund then sorry

yeah but in case I "would" like to scam an account I could easily do it with this so called "Great" sending method  :smart:

@Vuk Why can you not just send him the TIN that you sent him again?

@Vuk Why can you not just send him the TIN that you sent him again?

Because I don't have access to it anymore. I store them in privnotes. Once opened, they are gone. You can check my messages with @Tfue. He also lost it or it expired, so I opened up the privnote for another TIN, and sent him new details. 

So basically, giving @Flash another TIN would make me lose 1 sale.

That's partly your fault as well not having them saved somewhere in case of such things.

That's partly your fault as well not having them saved somewhere in case of such things.

I mean if a long time would've passed yeah but I literally asked him 12 hours after. Seller has to keep track of sales cause he didn't say to me please save the product because it will be lost. the system he used did but I bought through him not through some privnote or whatever. that's a bad sales idea also cause what happens if I just open a report saying the privnote was empty ? none of us would've had proof of product delivered and he would end up losing anyway. I really think it's his fault but it's 8$ and I'm not arguing . if you think he's right it's literally ok np.  :fine:

The product was bought and delivered. I don't store such things to prevent any possibility of it leaking somewhere. 

Like he bought vapormax shoes, went outside the shop and forgot them somewhere, then asked for new shoes as he lost them. That's how I see it. Also @Flash said he doesn't want a refund or an replacement, while insulting me, so that's enough for me not to deal with him again, ever again.

The product was bought and delivered. I don't store such things to prevent any possibility of it leaking somewhere. 

Like he bought vapormax shoes, went outside the shop and forgot them somewhere, then asked for new shoes as he lost them. That's how I see it. Also @Flash said he doesn't want a refund or an replacement, while insulting me, so that's enough for me not to deal with him again, ever again.

I'll just leave it at Jocker at this point. And just for the info buying shoes with buying a digital product in a cracking forum is the worst comparison EVER !

I'll just leave it at Jocker at this point. And just for the info buying shoes with buying a digital product in a cracking forum is the worst comparison EVER !

Not really. I've already explained that I don't store those accounts and won't store them, ever. They will continue being delivered in privnotes for security reasons (read up on page one). It's up to you, whether you are able to follow simple instructions or not. In your case, apparently not.

1. Tried bargaining for a price on autoshop

2. Tried avoiding using autoshop

3. Lost a purchased item

4. Two times you have agreed not to get a replacement or a refund

5. Insulted me

Therefore, you aren't getting anything from me. Follow the procedure next time.

Not really. I've already explained that I don't store those accounts and won't store them, ever. They will continue being delivered in privnotes for security reasons (read up on page one). It's up to you, whether you are able to follow simple instructions or not. In your case, apparently not.

1. Tried bargaining for a price on autoshop

2. Tried avoiding using autoshop

3. Lost a purchased item

4. Two times you have agreed not to get a replacement or a refund

5. Insulted me

Therefore, you aren't getting anything from me. Follow the procedure next time.

thanks for confirming I am not getting anything from you. 8$ is a bargain to ban such a toxic member like you <3

Damn niggas really out here scamming 8.00?

Privnote says: This note was destroyed. If you need to keep it, copy it before closing this window.

https://i.gyazo.com/2713446984591ed7961ee66262cb4547.png

That's used for notes. I didn't buy a note I bought a TIN from the seller on Discord not on privnote

Privnote says: This note was destroyed. If you need to keep it, copy it before closing this window.

That's used for notes. I didn't buy a note I bought a TIN from the seller on Discord not on privnote

Eh. It was delivered via discord (our means of communication) as a privnote. Why privnote? To prevent "Invalid info" / "Already been used" type of crap from happening. 

You also DID OPEN that privnote, and once again, take a guess, you didn't read the instructions.

Of course you didn't buy a note, you bought a TIN which was saved in a note for security reasons. Idk, i understand you i also lost like 100 accounts in this situation, and i even opened scam report, but they refused to give me accounts neither refund since they said its my fault, and actually it was since i had to save accounts.  :comfy: