Sign in to follow this  
Jocker

Introducing Vouch System - Build your reputation on Cracked.to!

Vouch System 2.0 is out!

Hello Cracked.to Users,

Today we are introducing our own Vouch System. It came to our attention that the marketplace needs some more improvement and bringing up a dedicated Vouch System will allow each seller to build his own reputation on Cracked.to.

How does the Vouch System works?

If you sold or bought a product, item or service from/to someone on Cracked.to, both of you can review the deal. Even in case you made a negative experience you have the chance to let others know.

Vouches can be either positive or negative. Your Vouch Score will be displayed in your profile and postbit.

Important: Every given Vouch needs to be linked to a Marketplace Thread. Any abuse of the vouch system is prohibited which also contains giving/receiving "fake" vouches.

We will update our forum rules regarding the vouch system and will make sure it's clear and simple to understand for everyone.

Awards

And we also got our awards lovers covered. Since today we have two new awards which are obtainable for receiving 15 and 40 vouches.

As every other award you can check them out on our Award Page.

If you have any questions feel free to ask the Staff-Team.

Note: The Vouch System is still in a "BETA" state. We will extend the system time by time and fix potential issues.

Note2: Vouching for someone who you haven't directly dealt with is against the rules!

Sincerely,

Cracked.to

Somebody vouched me. After I leaked a HQ combo.

What do I do about this

Damn this will be cool im sure ;)

Third! Also nice work!

Looks good for future deals, and prevent scams as much. Lets just hope no one fakes them :/

• Like 1

Test the vouch function on me :kappa:

Looks good for future deals, and prevent scams as much. Lets just hope no one fakes them :/

This is why we are here, to prevent something like that from happening. Make sure to report any abuse

There will be no scams on this board mate. :kappa:

There will be no scams on this board mate.  :kappa:

Lets hope not, but there always can be

how to stop fake vouches ? ;-;

if someone gang up on a person then

OThers than this shit is RAD

oii staff doing stuff :0

Vouch for this system. Very nice idea.

how to stop fake vouches ? ;-;

if someone gang up on a person then

OThers than this shit is RAD

I suppose the fake vouches can be reported and reviewed by the staff at all times.

neet stuff

ye, a great feature.

I knew there was a reason I liked this forum. As long as you are part of it I have full confidence in it. Great system!

07.03.2019 - New Vouch System

As I already mentioned in our last changelog thread we've been working on a rework for the current vouch system to make it easier to use. Here's a quick summary of what changed.

• Add Vouch Button for Marketplace Threads in the top right corner
  • Vouch Overview Page
  • Two ways of adding vouches (directly in a thread or from a users profile)
  • Vouches can be only added for marketplace threads
  • Report and Edit Feature
  • Minimum required posts needed to add vouches: 25 (Only for registered members)

We transfered all valid vouches from the old system to the new one. However some vouches got deleted because they have been submitted incorrectly. Vouches with a wrong URL or non-marketplace-URL's counted as an invalid vouch and haven't been taken over. To make sure users submit valid vouches, we provide a list of threads that are eligable to receive a vouch in a dropdown menu. 

Needless to say that fake vouches are prohibited. If you leave a vouch for someone without buying anything from the seller, your vouch will be removed and your account suspended.

I hope everyone likes the new vouching system!

Best regards,

Cracked.to