Sign in to follow this  
Fire

Depression Advice?

Now everything in my life was fucked up idk why is this happening i dont wanna do anything i cant fucking move i don't enjoy the things i used to have fun my hobbies anything fuck everything I cant even fucking sleep at night like only 2-3 hours a day and sometimes i sleep all the time without doing anything i eat like 1-2 times a day the rest all coffee and i always had a panic and being afraid for no reason and I don't wanna hang out even with my best friend my thoughts will fuck me  and it will think all of my flaws and im afraid of being judged, I used to be happy idk why is this happening I can't even tell my parents

1.Don't ask for advice from the Internet, especially in a gay forum like this

Go on r/therapy and seek for help there, You won't get anywhere talking about this here

Get a bitch, cum on her ass and be happy; doing the same, works

If you're 12-16 Years old, Be patient, it will eventually go away :ksz:

If you're not,

1.Don't ask for advice from the Internet, especially in a gay forum like this

Go on r/therapy and seek for help there, You won't get anywhere talking about this here

Ok :fuck: :fuck: :fuck:

u r a virgin bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

If you're not,

I got them when i was like 11 years old and i spent my whole time by cracking shit but when i was 13 i got a gf she somehow healed this shit fuck but after 1 year of being in a relationship we just broke up and now this shit coming again with much more worse btw im 14 now

I don't wanna waste my virginity on a bitch :kek:

If you're not,

I got them when i was like 11 years old and i spent my whole time by cracking shit but when i was 13 i got a gf she somehow healed this shit fuck but after 1 year of being in a relationship we just broke up and now this shit coming again with much more worse btw im 14 now

First thing I'd say is prob to not seek advice on forums such as this one, toxic replies can make it worse. 

On a secondary note; you're 14, life's definitely going to get much harder and whatever you're going through right now is all in your head, it's easy to self diagnose depression, it's all so accessible nowadays with the internet, 

Go look for some hobbies make new friends join some new classes, take up a sport etc. 

There's sm to do at 14 with hardly any school work, enjoy your more stress-free years, you don't wanna reach 20 and have had a shit past. Focus on positives and move forward - set a goal & try and achieve it, dont just sit and think about being depressed, that's what actually makes you depressed. 

All shit aside, hopefully you start feeling better soon mate,  :hype:

If you're not,

First thing I'd say is prob to not seek advice on forums such as this one, toxic replies can make it worse. 

On a secondary note; you're 14, life's definitely going to get much harder and whatever you're going through right now is all in your head, it's easy to self diagnose depression, it's all so accessible nowadays with the internet, 

Go look for some hobbies make new friends join some new classes, take up a sport etc. 

There's sm to do at 14 with hardly any school work, enjoy your more stress-free years, you don't wanna reach 20 and have had a shit past. Focus on positives and move forward - set a goal & try and achieve it, dont just sit and think about being depressed, that's what actually makes you depressed. 

Or dont be a pussy and take the cyanide 

xpQfSgB.gif

• Like 1

If you're not,

I really had a shitty past when i was like 5 im like a antisocial person i dont really have friends all i do is reading a same textbook whole years like a fucking nerd and when i was 8-10 years old i knew about hacking i got on a forums like this learnt a lot like how malware works and hosting a botnet i also had an interest in programming i started to learn VB.Net when i was 11 and my whole life spent on internet I got some friends but not so much I'm having a lot of fun with them but when i got home everything start to fall apart and i hate even a small noise 

Idk if i had life all my life was spent on computers

I really had a shitty past when i was like 5 im like a antisocial person i dont really have friends all i do is reading a same textbook whole years like a fucking nerd and when i was 8-10 years old i knew about hacking i got on a forums like this learnt a lot like how malware works and hosting a botnet i also had an interest in programming i started to learn VB.Net when i was 11 and my whole life spent on internet I got some friends but not so much I'm having a lot of fun with them but when i got home everything start to fall apart and i hate even a small noise 

maybe go see a doctor / talk to your parents.

Bro, you have everything you need in life to succeed. I'm assuming you have arms legs a voice and a brain. As long as your living in a genocidal post apocalyptic era you can make a change. Try to write down daily targets e.g. 10 press-ups when you go to bed write how your day has been. Try to take up one new activity this year or try to speak to people more. Write down in your diary the small achievements for the day and use these goals to achieve something everyday. Cut bad habits out and stick to your goals no matter what

If you ever want to speak. discord me MONEY#6672

Now everything in my life was fucked up idk why is this happening i dont wanna do anything i cant fucking move i don't enjoy the things i used to have fun my hobbies anything fuck everything I cant even fucking sleep at night like only 2-3 hours a day and sometimes i sleep all the time without doing anything i eat like 1-2 times a day the rest all coffee and i always had a panic and being afraid for no reason and I don't wanna hang out even with my best friend my thoughts will fuck me  and it will think all of my flaws and im afraid of being judged, I used to be happy idk why is this happening I can't even tell my parents

Talk with your parents about your depression, and go see a doctor, If you ever wanna talk about something you wanna say, Discord: Atlantis#1523

Or Speak with @MONEY Maybe he can help you

Have you tried CBD oil bro? There is always others out there mate, lost me mum & dad in the last year and a half(dad 2 days before my wedding...)

Hi I am a Case Manager at a Psychiatric Hospital and I suffer from really awful Depression. What has been working for me is being surrounded by family members/friends. My next idea is to try CBD oil which hopefully wont come up in a drug test due to by job. My point being long story short is to never give up and always try something that will keep your mind busy/occupied. Hopefully that helps but please feel free to PM if you have any other concerns!

How often do you masturbate?

Probably should cut that out if you do.

There 's nothing time cannot heal. You should be patient, the feeling might not go away after a good night of sleep but there's hope, everybody  has experienced periods of doubt.

You should probably try to identify what triggered this situation, it might help sort things out. If the feeling becomes unbearable , I strongly suggest that you seek medical help. A good therapy is often mandatory to turn your life around.

I wish you good luck,  Feel free to contact me if you need to talk :)

I had people around me that had that kind of ''i feel like doing nothing'' and the best thing people does to snap out of it is doing SPORTS, sports keep you in shape and heals ur mental scars, try it out, for some people doing sport is life changing

go slowly... dont put to much worry in the time now... when you go more slow - you can see outside clearly... just go slowly - day by day... everyone feels like this sometimes... its ok.. or watch some comedy.

Bro, do drugs and u will be happy, trust me, i do this everyday :smart:

Hi bud, if you're looking for real advice in a forum like this, I don't think it's a good choice.

Having several friends diagnosed as a person with clinical depression, what I think will best for you in this moment is looking for an environment where you're accepted as who you are, while they would not hesitate to share things that they think will be the best for you, because otherwise you will be stuck on a condition where others will hinders your growth because they only care about your current self. Still, the environment where you are feel like you're the greatest loser isn't good either. Also if you're having good relationship w/ your family try to open up little by little as in your state what you'll need most is a companion. Just chat if you need one! :)

Best of luck!

Try finding something that You like to do and that it motivates you. Perhaps a hobby that keeps you going.