Sign in to follow this  
carolinagatto

Being LQ is better than being HQ.

Long story short, @KSZ and @am1nol , everybody knows are very HQ users, but they still paid 100-150$ ,each, to get an emote of their name on the SB.

On the other hand the most LQ user of the for,um, @mesvak, got an emote named to him for absolutely,"free"

Moral of the story, Be LQ and stay in profit .

:pepemusic: :mesvak:

Idk how u think, but @mesvak isn't LQ he shares as much as he can and got +4K Likes which i guess none got them in c.to even tho he can leak some threads, that doesn't mean he is doing something against the rules or being LQ, its sharing things to the community that we still dont have.

And also @mesvak didn't profit anything, he just got the emote. So yea hope u understand :fine:

My sugar daddy paid for it :ksz:

Why you keep pretending to be a girl.?

Idk how u think, but @mesvak isn't LQ he shares as much as he can and got +4K Likes which i guess none got them in c.to even tho he can leak some threads, that doesn't mean he is doing something against the rules or being LQ, its sharing things to the community that we still dont have.

And also @mesvak didn't profit anything, he just got the emote. So yea hope u understand :fine:

Bruh take it lightly.

Bruh take it lightly.

Men can't have a sugar daddy??

Bruh take it lightly.

Men can't have a sugar daddy??

Never seen before.

I forgot you guys are a legend.

what you mean he is not LQ? he is fucking copy pasting each and every thread from other forums and spamming them here and getting likes from leechers.

And dumb people like you think he is not LQ  :hype:

:ksz:

@mesvak brings in content. His shoutbox postings and general behavior seems to be off the target sometimes, but that doesnt define someone as LQ. And stop crying about things that got copied and pasted from somewhere else. Our slogan is not "things you have never seen before". Every big forum has content that got shared from somewhere else maybe.

But whats the issue with it? Sharing is caring and some people might only use one forum to gather information/content. The exclusive releases section is the only section which includes content that is not posted anywhere else. But thats already it.

My advice: get over it that people share other content from somewhere else as well. This doesn't make a forum worse. And more than that: It doesn't make someone LQ

@mesvak brings in content. His shoutbox postings and general behavior seems to be off the target sometimes, but that doesnt define someone as LQ. And stop crying about things that got copied and pasted from somewhere else. Our slogan is not "things you have never seen before". Every big forum has content that got shared from somewhere else maybe.

But whats the issue with it? Sharing is caring and some people might only use one forum to gather information/content. The exclusive releases section is the only section which includes content that is not posted anywhere else. But thats already it.

My advice: get over it that people share other content from somewhere else as well. This doesn't make a forum worse. And more than that: It doesn't make someone LQ

But this is form the pov from the owner ::kappa:  there's some difference

I strongly disagree. Its just taking credit of someone else work. If you consider that as a very HQ work, then fine, I will start surfing every forum and copy and paste everything, and yeah, soon after months, I become "HQ", as I am a skid, copied and pasted some shit and boom, 4k+ likes, an emoted dedicated to you and blah blah.

I define this as HQ leeching .

Since there is no, inter forum staff, this is considered a good job by people, like you. And now since you like it, most of the people would start doing it.

More or less, forums will be replicas.

(Exclusive releases are also cracked and posted elsewhere.)

I strongly disagree. Its just taking credit of someone else work. If you consider that as a very HQ work, then fine, I will start surfing every forum and copy and paste everything, and yeah, soon after months, I become "HQ", as I am a skid, copied and pasted some shit and boom, 4k+ likes, an emoted dedicated to you and blah blah.

Since there is no, inter forum staff, this is considered a good job by people, like you. And now since you like it, most of the people would start doing it.

I don't know in which reality you are living, but you should start facing things as they are and not how you wish they would be. I could name you every bigger forum, pick some threads that got copied from other resource and call them out for being "LQ".

Void.to has been dumped and posted on Cracked.to first. Zaida came and reposted the dump on Nulled. Someone else took the dump from Nulled's post and made a post on v3rmillion or hackforums or [insertforumhere]. That's how things work. Get over it, this forum is not an exception for it and no other forum would be.

Notwithstanding the above argument you deliver is completely pointless, let me tell you that latested tools (especially upgraded tools) haven't been cracked yet. And I doubt they will in the near future as some people have taken some time to make sure protection is on fleek. But hey, everything can be bypassed, cracked or patched.

Furthermore an exclusive release is still exclusively posted on a forum, regardless if it gets cracked or shared somewhere else.

Reconsider the way you are thinking about some things, you seem to be wrong with a lot of things.

I don't know in which reality you are living, but you should start facing things as they are and not how you wish they would be. I could name you every bigger forum, pick some threads that got copied from other resource and call them out for being "LQ".

suxx.to has been dumped and posted on Cracked.to first. Zaida came and reposted the dump on Nulled. Someone else took the dump from Nulled's post and made a post on v3rmillion or hackforums or [insertforumhere]. That's how things work. Get over it, this forum is not an exception for it and no other forum would be.

Notwithstanding the above argument you deliver is completely pointless, let me tell you that latested tools (especially upgraded tools) haven't been cracked yet. And I doubt they will in the near future as some people have taken some time to make sure protection is on fleek. But hey, everything can be bypassed, cracked or patched.

Furthermore an exclusive release is still exclusively posted on a forum, regardless if it gets cracked or shared somewhere else.

Reconsider the way you are thinking about some things, you seem to be wrong with a lot of things.

See, the thing is not about how a forum should work, I am no one to tell you about that. The thing is you call those inter forum leecher as HQ members, you even said Zaida "copied" suxx.to dB from here, and since ages we know Zaida is a leecher and I don't think Finn will ever support him by saying he is HQ..

suxx.to has been dumped and posted on Cracked.to first. Zaida came and reposted the dump on Nulled. Someone else took the dump from Nulled's post and made a post on v3rmillion or hackforums or [insertforumhere]. That's how things work. Get over it, this forum is not an exception for it and no other forum would be.

See, the thing is not about how a forum should work, I am no one to tell you about that. The thing is you call those inter forum leecher as HQ members, you even said Zaida "copied" suxx.to dB from here, and since ages we know Zaida is a leecher and I don't think Finn will ever support him by saying he is HQ..

I never said mesvak is as HQ user. I said based on his posting behavior [copying stuff from other resources (and I'm sure not everything is copied)] he is not an automatic LQ user. This doesn't mean I see him as someone HQ.

I just said he brings in content and thats a fact you cannot deny. And a forum needs content.

Yes, there might be better and worse content, but content is content.

I never said mesvak is as HQ user. I said based on his posting behavior [copying stuff from other resources (and I'm sure not everything is copied)] he is not an automatic LQ user. This doesn't mean I see him as someone HQ.

I just said he brings in content and thats a fact you cannot deny. And a forum needs content.

Yes, there might be better and worse content, but content is content.

Oh my bad then, I thought you are promoting this stuff by treating mesvak as HQ.

Anyways, fine then, getting content is the basic core on which a forum runs whatsoever be the source .Fair enough.

Satisfied by your response that mesvak isn't HQ.

@mesvak isnt LQ, may not really HQ, but at least he brings good content to the forum, thats an important thing

stop complaining about me posting other frms yes i post some combos from other frms but those which i see are Hq and good not trash ones but others like Accs , some of configs ,and hacking site and ttrials are mine if u have any proof that those aint mine show me then

Stop arguing with people have no problem with people calling me lq or watever ty for sup u bois and gays 

@florain @zombie @danger

what you mean he is not LQ? he is fucking copy pasting each and every thread from other forums and spamming them here and getting likes from leechers.

And dumb people like you think he is not LQ  :hype:

He isn't LQ, he brings HQ conent, we dont care where it came from, but who brings it here and shares with us. If you dont need his content, some other guys need them, i also dont need his combos, but yea there are many, many of peoples that need his combos. So he isn't LQ, he is most liked member out there i guess.

:comfy: my boy @Mesvak keep it up

stop complaining about me posting other frms yes i post some combos from other frms but those which i see are Hq and good not trash ones but others like Accs , some of configs ,and hacking site and ttrials are mine if u have any proof that those aint mine show me then

Stop arguing with people have no problem with people calling me lq or watever ty for sup u bois and gays 

@florain @zombie @danger

Oh, i forgot that dis exists so yea forgot to reply them who disagreed with me :kek: