Sign in to follow this  
Danger

Warning - A pleb is earning a lot of btcs by sharing viruses - Lost 45$

[align=center]Hi everyone, today i wanna tell u about a sad story how a lot of peoples including me lost btcs by a virus that is being shared in all forums.  :pepe: :pepi: :pepi:

----------------------------------------

Some days ago, a customer wanted to buy from me something, and i sent him my btc address. And after a while he told me that he paid, but i checked the wallet and didn't received anything.

Then i started to worry asfuck, and then i checked the address i sent, and holyFuck, i sent him a different address then i went to my blockchain wallet, copied it and pasted it in in discord chat, but when i paste it changed with a different address, and that is moment when i realized i lost the $ but didn't know how this was possible.

Even tho i downloaded the tool in rdp, the tool still could copy a different address in my pc because i was using rdp.  :fuck:

And i literally know there is a virus that is doing all this shit, and i checked download history in my pc, but i hadn't downloaded any .exe file except .txt ones.

Then i checked the rdp, and i saw that i had installed some .exe files there that day.

But i didn't know which tool was that, so i opened task manager and i saw literally a program running which was eating 50% of my rdp cpu, and then i ended task, but that shit again was running, then i went to file location and there was a mega.nz checker which that day i installed 3 of them, so i didn't really know which one was infected so i reported them to Jocker and he transfered them to a disinfector (@Ghost helped me with this)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Virus in action:

CDybiki.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And look at how much money that fucking kid made from sharing the virus in forums.

8da758b6eb0fc5d26712b4b2133145c3.png

Or  151K $ / 30.11270971 BTC's

This shit is working from literally 2015 with these fucking viruses and he earned bunch of moneys, look at some high transactions peoples lost and sent to this kid.

======================================================

Look at this

5ed31bfbb0194746064eba0d6dc33a7d.png

af105e0407477c0ba0e356afd50a7f10.png

f3ef707dcdb9638e89cbeb3588650d1d.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ETC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btc transaction link & check urself the btc's that the fucking kid made in just 1 btc address.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1N2qKCAfAJ6817dPztoWP2TmChnE35BiBQ

==============================================================

Never trust tools shared by plebs or tools shared by lq members because they may be infected.

LEARNED THE LESSON LILS?  :smart: :kappa:  

RIP 45$   :pepe:

[/align]

thank you for informing us

thank you for informing us

Np. :pepesad:  Im happy to help you and stop that fucking kid from stealing btcs from others  :pepi:

[align=center]Hi everyone, today i wanna tell u about a sad story how a lot of peoples including me lost btcs by a virus that is being shared in all forums.  :pepe: :pepi: :pepi:

----------------------------------------

Some days ago, a customer wanted to buy from me something, and i sent him my btc address. And after a while he told me that he paid, but i checked the wallet and didn't received anything.

Then i started to worry asfuck, and then i checked the address i sent, and holyFuck, i sent him a different address then i went to my blockchain wallet, copied it and pasted it in in discord chat, but when i paste it changed with a different address, and that is moment when i realized i lost the $ but didn't know how this was possible.

Even tho i downloaded the tool in rdp, the tool still could copy a different address in my pc because i was using rdp.  :fuck:

And i literally know there is a virus that is doing all this shit, and i checked download history in my pc, but i hadn't downloaded any .exe file except .txt ones.

Then i checked the rdp, and i saw that i had installed some .exe files there that day.

But i didn't know which tool was that, so i opened task manager and i saw literally a program running which was eating 50% of my rdp cpu, and then i ended task, but that shit again was running, then i went to file location and there was a mega.nz checker which that day i installed 3 of them, so i didn't really know which one was infected so i reported them to Jocker and he transfered them to a disinfector (@Ghost helped me with this)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Virus in action:

CDybiki.gif

And look at how much money that fucking kid made from sharing the virus in forums.

8da758b6eb0fc5d26712b4b2133145c3.png

Or  151K $ / 30.11270971 BTC's

This shit is working from literally 2015 with these fucking viruses and he earned bunch of moneys, look at some high transactions peoples lost and sent to this kid.

======================================================

Look at this

5ed31bfbb0194746064eba0d6dc33a7d.png

af105e0407477c0ba0e356afd50a7f10.png

f3ef707dcdb9638e89cbeb3588650d1d.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ETC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btc transaction link & check urself the btc's that the fucking kid made in just 1 btc address.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1N2qKCAfAJ6817dPztoWP2TmChnE35BiBQ

Never trust tools shared by plebs or tools shared by lq members because they may be infected.

LEARNED THE LESSON LILS?  :smart: :kappa:  

RIP 45$   :pepe:

[/align]

Feelsbadman: P

Holy fuck 150k. I think i know What to do now :kappa:

yeah its a simple btc stealer, which changes address, i advise to use your wallets on your phones or just be more careful when you copy paste your wallets

TOO LONG

Feelsbadman: P

:pepe:  now when i see how much others lost, my 45$ is nothing  :pepe:   :fuck:

Holy fuck 150k. I think i know What to do now :kappa:

Karma will get you, remember.  :kappa:  :fuck:

holy fuck this is a insane virus, it's pretty smart and dumb at the same time. sorry for the loss @Danger

yeah its a simple btc stealer, which changes address, i advise to use your wallets on your phones or just be more careful when you copy paste your wallets

Yea thats the reason i called him kid, cuz he made those btcs with a simple tool. Holy Fuck  :fuck:

Yea from now on, i'll do that :kappa:

wow holy shit that is so fucked up, sorry for your loss

The guy who made this virus is lowkey a god.

Back in 2016 he got transaction with multiple thousands of dollars. Then he starts getting smaller Transactions again in early 2019. I dont think he got all the Money from the Virus.

Mine is nothing compared to others (1K$) :pepe:

:pepi: ugh stop being in his side  :kappa:

Back in 2016 he got transaction with multiple thousands of dollars. Then he starts getting smaller Transactions again in early 2019. I dont think he got all the Money from the Virus.

He got all the money from virus, but he put it in different checkers, but who knows, maybe he stoped spreading it and now he is receiving easy money from the victims he infected before :smart:  use ur brain  :kek:

holy fuck this is a insane virus, it's pretty smart and dumb at the same time. sorry for the loss @Danger

:pepe: look at how much others lost  :pepe:

He got all the money from virus, but he put it in different checkers, but who knows, maybe he stoped spreading it and now he is receiving easy money from the victims he infected before :smart:  use ur brain  :kek:

Only insane amount, 2 years nothing, then small amounts doesnt seem normal

No problem for helping checking that software first tool was having no obfusication but got a crypto changer and second tool has obfusication but removed that after some checking found the thing what he used. sadly i wasn't able to do anything for @danger anymore otherwise i tried to find coder of that malware / virus

No problem for helping checking that software first tool was having no obfusication but got a crypto changer and second tool has obfusication but removed that after some checking found the thing what he used. sadly i wasn't able to do anything for @danger anymore otherwise i tried to find coder of that malware / virus

Ah , its not really that i care much about that 45$ but when i think that a pleb received them, that makes me angry   :pepi: but yea others lost much more.

Btw thanks for helping me, cuz without you i wouldn't be posting this  :hype:

Only insane amount, 2 years nothing, then small amounts doesnt seem normal

Well idk if u being in his side or not, but this is normal. He maybe spreaded it in 2016, then had to do something, than came back in  late 2018 spreaded it in some forums, and then went to do his shit and earned easy money.

Someone bump dis :ksz:

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

Bro wtf this kid made $240k doing this, thats insane.

23c08c393179af3010c313d86b119cd0.png

I had the same thing once, lost 10 USD. I was lucky that I found it out right away.