Sign in to follow this  
Usernames

Please, improve mobile version of the site

A LOT of similar php-based hacking/cracking forums i've visited all suffer from the same problems - mobile version is badly debugged!

Cracked.to also has this problem.

I don't even need to describe what's wrong. Just google for "Android UA string", copy it into your clipboard, go to settings of your browser, refresh cracked.to and simply try using the forum like you usually do.

Nuff said.  :smart:

A LOT of similar php-based hacking/cracking forums i've visited all suffer from the same problems - mobile version is badly debugged!

Cracked.to also has this problem.

I don't even need to describe what's wrong. Just google for "Android UA string", copy it into your clipboard, go to settings of your browser, refresh cracked.to and simply try using the forum like you usually do.

Nuff said.  :smart:

Well said man!. 

Is it possible to make an app for cracked.to. I know you cant set it up on google play but maybe we can download it driectly from forum.  :thinking:

Can you elaborate? I haven't seen anything "broken" on my iPhone

Way to flex buddy

Also, I think he's talking about the issue with having to zoom in to actually be able to see a post. mildly annoying and should be fixed if possible.

OOR make a cracked.to app for iOS and Android

Way to flex buddy

Also, I think he's talking about the issue with having to zoom in to actually be able to see a post. mildly annoying and should be fixed if possible.

There is nothing that needs to be fixed regarding the zoom? I'm not sure if you know how mobile version works. They are responsive and made for mobile devices

Way to flex buddy

There is nothing that needs to be fixed regarding the zoom? I'm not sure if you know how mobile version works. They are responsive and made for mobile devices

I dont think theres a problem with iphones.. its on androids that its fucked.

Way to flex buddy

Yeah it could be just Androids? I use Android and I have to zoom in in order to properly use the forums. Like it's game of zoom in and out, in and out....

Yeah it could be just Androids? I use Android and I have to zoom in in order to properly use the forums. Like it's game of zoom in and out, in and out....

Your default browser might not be appropriately chosing the Mobile version of the forum. Try going into settings and making sure "Get desktop version of this website" Is disabled. Cheers!

I can confirm for @florain

cracked.to is perfect on my iPad.

But when I switch to my Android there are some bugs.

So its a problem with the Android browser.

Try using a different browser. Cake browser is pretty good.

Your default browser might not be appropriately chosing the Mobile version of the forum. Try going into settings and making sure "Get desktop version of this website" Is disabled. Cheers!

When you enable the desktop view you'd still get the version made for mobile. It just makes things look small

@POP, it sounds really inconvenient to get the desktop version of cracked each time you wanna browse it.

@kxee, most androids either use Google Chrome or that blue browser(old Androids). And people like to use default programs too.

The mobile version for my phone is working fine . I think your issue is related to the resolution maybe .

Otherwise , i can suggest that a lot of new features needs to be added to the mobile version .

Here is UA string i have:

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 8.1.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.99 Mobile Safari/537.36

On my android on firefox half of the page is cut off and I have to go on landscape to get only abit of it visible it is very incovenient.

Please provide me your resolutions. I will create a button so you can use your beloved desktop version if you do not like the mobile version. The mobile version is made with media queries, if you switch to desktop mode on your browser it still won't work because of your phone's resolution.