Sign in to follow this  
ZEN AKU

Enjoy Cracked Staff Members [Dont ban me :(

I know there isn't a mod spot open, i just wanted to share this because i have seen at certain times there are no mods online, and i can usually take care of that as i am usually always online no bullshit either ask any of my mates on discord.

I set my own guideline lel.

Application Guidelines:

•  
  • What will you do to improve the community? I will terminate all leechers that are excessively over x amount of replies, i will also terminate auto post bots that post things such as "selling credit cards" & i will generally monitor all fishy posts on that being fake or adwhores just wanting that 1 pl.

• How do you believe you are viewed in the community? A respectable member of the community.

• Why would you like to apply as Mod for Cracked? I just want what is best for the community and don't want to watch it be turnt into another LeakForums or god forbid nulled.

• How many hours per week, afk time excluded, can you contribute to Cracked? Probably 147 Hours a week.

• Do you have any previous staff experience on other sites, if so what sites? Only two other sites and that is crackingcentral & Paradox both owners on it, i have also ran Multiple Discord servers as admins.

Again i am just making this to make it known that i am available not a troll post.

I know there isn't a mod spot open, i just wanted to share this because i have seen at certain times there are no mods online, and i can usually take care of that as i am usually always online no bullshit either ask any of my mates on discord.

I set my own guideline lel.

Application Guidelines:

• What will you do to improve the community? I will terminate all leechers that are excessively over x amount of replies, i will also terminate auto post bots that post things such as "selling credit cards" & i will generally monitor all fishy posts on that being fake or adwhores just wanting that 1 pl.

• How do you believe you are viewed in the community? A respectable member of the community.

• Why would you like to apply as Mod for Cracked? I just want what is best for the community and don't want to watch it be turnt into another LeakForums or god forbid nulled.

• How many hours per week, afk time excluded, can you contribute to Cracked? Probably 147 Hours a week.

• Do you have any previous staff experience on other sites, if so what sites? Only two other sites and that is crackingcentral & Paradox both owners on it, i have also ran Multiple Discord servers as admins.

Again i am just making this to make it known that i am available not a troll post.

I would also like to say I am available for this position. 

+1 for Zen btw, great guy. *Wonder how long till this post gets denied* good luck :pepo:

You cannot apply for this rank, denied.