floraiN

Disinfectors & Change for our Tools Section

Great job! I am happy to see Cracked.to try to defend us agains Malware.

Why am I not in your signature :pepe: :monkas:

Great initiated by the team

Great job! I am happy to see Cracked.to try to defend us agains Malware.

Why am I not in your signature :pepe: :monkas:

OH BOY WAIT!

Good step in helping to keep this community clean of ratted tools and harmful threats.

How can one apply for this role?

Pm Jocker your application as stated in the thread.

What about existing tools that have been posted before this?

Thank you sir,very cool.

Members,

In an effort to address the situation with more infected and ratted tools being posted on our forum, we made some important changes to affected subforums that include cracking tools or software.

Every new Thread in Cracking Tools needs to be approved before being publicly shared.

Cracking Tools is the most famous section to post tools or software. Every new thread in that section needs to be approved by a staff member or a member of the new usergroup called "Disinfector".

After submitting your thread you will see a little info that your thread needs to be approved before it gets posted in public. This process is automatic and doesn't need any further action from your side.

We hope that we can approve those posted tools within couple of hours. Sometimes it'll be faster and sometimes it'll be a bit delayed depending on who's online to check the queue and who's not.

During the next days we might add more sections that need approval, but we should already see a huge decrease of potential new infected/ratted tools being posted on our forum.

New Usergroup called Disinfector

To make sure all posted tools get approved accordingly, we added a new usergroup called Disinfector. Members of that usergroup are well experienced when it comes to detecting malware or infected tools. They will also go through your created threads that are waiting for an approval.

If you would like to be part of that new usergroup, feel free to send a little application to @Jocker and talk about your experience regarding malware/finding infected tools.

We hope those changes will keep our forum cleaner and prevent our members from getting ratted.

Note: Regardless of those changes - always run tools in sandboxie or a VM! We are not responsible if you get infected with malicious software.

its time fpr nulled to copy this 

:kappa:

Great job..

What about existing tools that have been posted before this?

would be nice if someone can answer that because there are probably already infected tools on this forum.

maybe a new section for this so users can post threads from uploaded tools and the disinfectors can check them

The Don't Active

Now I won’t have to run things in virtual machines cause it’s already being done for me. Thanks for this addition.

finally (not leeching but if im lucky ill get 100k award)

I'm still waiting to get my disenfector rank

What about an award for this?

These People Are Cool

Messaged @Jocker yesterday, hope for positive answers. :kappa:

Thing is, it takes like a week to get a thread approved in there.

Demoted two inactive disinfectors based on activity logs. Thanks Vecho and Renji for your efforts.

Feel free to send a little application to @Jocker if you are interested in helping out keeping the community clean