Sign in to follow this  
N0P

VB/C#||Fortnite Account Checker BY X-SLAYER||FULLSOURCE||DEOB BY RIBTHEGREAT99||

Esto no fue tan difícil de desenfocar o descompilar en absoluto, fue simplemente ConfuserEx fácil xD, de todos modos este corrector de Fortnite es muy rápido y te sugiero que lo utilices o intentes hacer el tuyo con esta fuente, por favor, no te preocupes y dame algo de apoyo. por gustar <3

VirusTotal,  no sé por qué hay detecciones para su fuente y archivo original, pero está bien

Descargar: 

Lmao is very good men  :fiesta:

Thanks for the share!

Thanks man will check it

Good job, was hoping to find some slayer stuff to learn around here

thenkss broii <3

Whats your discord? need shit cracked

great share thanks

thx for the leak gonna check it rn

This wasnt that hard to deobfuscate or decompile at all it was just ConfuserEx easy xD, anyway this fortnite checker is really fast and i suggest all of yous to use it or try make your own with this source please no leechers and give me some support by liking <3

VirusTotal i dont know why there are detections for its source and original file but alright

Download: 

Thank You For Posting This <3

This wasnt that hard to deobfuscate or decompile at all it was just ConfuserEx easy xD, anyway this fortnite checker is really fast and i suggest all of yous to use it or try make your own with this source please no leechers and give me some support by liking <3

VirusTotal i dont know why there are detections for its source and original file but alright

Download: 

il replybgvgjvcyh

Download: 

Thanks bro!! Appreciated

Download: 

wassup my man hoping thisll work

Download: 

thanks ill like

Download: 

Great job dude! I will drop a like if it works, and also edit if it does so all the newcomers can be 100% sure! You're helping out so many people with this, we all appreciate it.

Download: 

aye bro this is lit

Youre a fu nice guy

Chicken tikka massla bigg suck luv u dad do u love me dad?

thanks you bro good job