Sign in to follow this  
N0P

VB/C#||Fortnite Account Checker BY X-SLAYER||FULLSOURCE||DEOB BY RIBTHEGREAT99||

This wasnt that hard to deobfuscate or decompile at all it was just ConfuserEx easy xD, anyway this fortnite checker is really fast and i suggest all of yous to use it or try make your own with this source please no leechers and give me some support by liking <3

VirusTotal i dont know why there are detections for its source and original file but alright

Download: [hide]  https://mega.nz/#!dgtCTY4Z!B7go1EuSR-3aU8LQ5jfw0y3IoPUPcrQPdt4lBLQv5os  [/hide]

Good job at decompiling this.. I'll give you a like if it works..

This wasnt that hard to deobfuscate or decompile at all it was just ConfuserEx easy xD, anyway this fortnite checker is really fast and i suggest all of yous to use it or try make your own with this source please no leechers and give me some support by liking <3

VirusTotal i dont know why there are detections for its source and original file but alright

Download: 

its so good if it work :kek:

Looks nice hope it works!

Download: 

Appreciate teh share brother

bro great share i decompile all his tools :ezy:

Download: 

thanks man you're the best

thank you so much

uuu x slayer sorce thats new

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :ezy:

Download: 

|_.|Ξ.¯|¯.`._\¯....._\¯.|Ξ.|Ξ.....|3./?.()

yeah, nice job bro  :fiesta:

Download: 

reallly ppreciate this, ill be sure to try it out laterr hold up

i appreciate your efforts!

Download: 

Ill grant a like if thou shalt work :fiesta:

Download: 

lets try my luck man :fiesta:

Good job at decompiling this.. I'll give you a like if it works..

Always nice to see a deob'ed source code <3