Sign in to follow this  
MODesign

banned

so only me who is spamming for this award ? and only me got banned even if 1 - 2 others get banned still fuck everyone is spamming to get this award

and for god you choosed me to give ur  ban :) nice

well everyone is posting shit contents to get it or replying randomly on threads

or you can only put your eye on me ?!!? so shit

make it permanent

RIP @MODesigns

RIP @MODesigns

exactly

Nobody targeted you it was a guy that was shitposting everywhere today and got the Deer award, when floraiN found that out he took his award and banned him. Then in his ban appeal he mentioned all the Deer winners that were spamming to get the Deer and obviously Am1nol decided to ban them to create a kind of fairness. It wasn't only you, the others that was spamming and got the awards took a ban too I think.

OMFG NO BEST MEMBER

:pepe: :pepe: :pepe: :pepe: :pepe: :pepe: :pepe: :pepe: :pepe: :pepe:

Nobody targeted you it was a guy that was shitposting everywhere today and got the Deer award, when floraiN found that out he took his award and banned him. Then in his ban appeal he mentioned all the Deer winners that were spamming to get the Deer and obviously Am1nol decided to ban them to create a kind of fairness. It wasn't only you, the others that was spamming and got the awards took a ban too I think.

buddy what you are talking about 90% of cracked.to members are spamming for this

ban them all then

TRUE

I'm tired of your childish, non stopping flame towards decisions we make. Your ban is justified, same goes for all the other users that got banned today. And we only banned users who hardcore spammed to gain the award, which is prohibited and was even mentioned in the thread. So don't blame us.

Your ban has been extended to permanent.