floraiN

Merry Christmas from Cracked.to

Bump this to get the award :pepo:

Members,

christmas is around the corner and Santa whispered me that we have a lot of well behaved members that deserve to be gifted. Before we go into details, here's a huge (once again) thanks on behalf of our staff team for an incredible year. Your contributions, support, upgrades (yes, without them we could have never made this forum the best cracking forum in the scene) and your warm messages during tough times are much appreciated. We are really excited for 2019. Enough of sentimental words, you are probably already waiting for them gifts, aren't you?

Giveaway

5x 10.000 Credits

3x Rainbow Six Siege Keys (For PC)

3x VPN sponsored by vShield

3x Premium Upgrade

2x Infinity Upgrade

1x Supreme Upgrade

1x RDP (France/Canada) sponsored by vShield

In order to win one of these prices just leave a like and comment on this thread. The winners will be picked randomly when the event ends, which will be on 26. December 2018.

Who can participate? Everyone that registered an account on Cracked.to before 1st December 2018.

Awards & Item

We also implemented two new awards for our christmas 2018 season and a brand new item with a limited stock (10). The item can be purchased with 6000 credits and can be displayed right next to your username.

Our two new awards can drop with every post you make. Some of you may know this concept already from our Halloween event earlier this year.

lkajT0S.png

Every post you make has a x-% chance of getting one of these awards.

Good luck to everyone on hunting these awards!

Upgrade Discount

From 24th of December to 26th of December every upgrade will be discounted with 25% OFF. Don't miss it if you are considering to buy an upgrade!

Last but not least I want to wish you, your family and you beloved ones a merry christmas. I hope everyone of you is going to spend some quality time and remembers that there are more important things in your life.

Best,

Cracked.to  

:PepeSanta:

it's wednesday my dudes, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cto is the best, die for cto

bumping this beauty

Merry Christmas Guys - <3

yeahuuuuu you are besst

Change the year, change the dreams, change the objectives, change the appearance, they were part of my family, I had a great time with everyone and the forum has more years.

!!!Merry Christmas to all!!!

Great giveaway and great new awards. It's a pleasure to see this family growing and growing :)

Its been a hell of a ride! I 'd like to thank @floraiN and @Perileos for this amazing piece of work which we call Cracked.to! and the staff team as well, coders for their great exclusives! and members as well!

Merry Christmas! everyone!

I am in :jew:

Thank you very much !

im in, merry xmas everyone

Hope for rdp, good luck all of you guys!

Nice giveaway! Hopefully I can get a RDP!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

[video=youtube]

Members,

christmas is around the corner and Santa whispered me that we have a lot of well behaved members that deserve to be gifted. Before we go into details, here's a huge (once again) thanks on behalf of our staff team for an incredible year. Your contributions, support, upgrades (yes, without them we could have never made this forum the best cracking forum in the scene) and your warm messages during tough times are much appreciated. We are really excited for 2019. Enough of sentimental words, you are probably already waiting for them gifts, aren't you?

Giveaway

5x 10.000 Credits

3x Premium Upgrade

2x Infinity Upgrade

1x Supreme Upgrade

In order to win one of these prices just leave a like and comment on this thread. The winners will be picked randomly when the event ends, which will be on 26. December 2018.

Who can participate? Everyone that registered an account on Cracked.to before 1st December 2018.

Awards & Item

We also implemented two new awards for our christmas 2018 season and a brand new item with a limited stock (10). The item can be purchased with 6000 credits and can be displayed right next to your username.

Our two new awards can drop with every post you make. Some of you may know this concept already from our Halloween event earlier this year.

lkajT0S.png

Upgrade Discount

From 24th of December to 26th of December every upgrade will be discounted with 25% OFF. Don't miss it if you are considering to buy an upgrade!

Last but not least I want to wish you, your family and you beloved ones a merry christmas. I hope everyone of you is going to spend some quality time and remembers that there are more important things in your life.

Best,

Cracked.to  

Gladly entering.

Merry Christmas guys! <3

glHF haha HOpe that get infinite or something out of it XD

Happy Holidays all!

Members,

Christmas is around the corner and Santa whispered to me that we have a lot of well behaved members that deserve to be gifted. Before we go into the details, here's a huge (once again) thanks on behalf of our staff team for an incredible year. Your contributions, support, upgrades (yes, without them we could have never made this forum the best cracking forum in the scene) and your warm messages during tough times are much appreciated. We are really excited for what comes in 2019. Enough of sentimental words, you are probably already waiting for them gifts, aren't you?

Giveaway

5x 10.000 Credits

3x Premium Upgrade

2x Infinity Upgrade

1x Supreme Upgrade

Awards & Item

lkajT0S.png

Upgrade Discount

Best,

Cracked.to  

:fiesta: :fiesta:

Merry Christmas! Thanks for everything cracked

Merry Christmas friends, i hope you all have a great christmas time <3

• Like 1

Members,

Christmas is around the corner and Santa whispered to me that we have a lot of well behaved members that deserve to be gifted. Before we go into the details, here's a huge (once again) thanks on behalf of our staff team for an incredible year. Your contributions, support, upgrades (yes, without them we could have never made this forum the best cracking forum in the scene) and your warm messages during tough times are much appreciated. We are really excited for what comes in 2019. Enough of sentimental words, you are probably already waiting for them gifts, aren't you?

Giveaway

5x 10.000 Credits

3x Premium Upgrade

2x Infinity Upgrade

1x Supreme Upgrade

Awards & Item

lkajT0S.png

Upgrade Discount

Best,

Cracked.to