Sign in to follow this  
floraiN

50k Users, Statistics and Second Chances

Congrats! We did it!

Congrats for the 50k !! :)

GG! Hope this site grows big like Nulled !

Members,

today we surpassed the magical number of 50.000 registered members. Considering this forum started just 7 months ago, we are quite happy with our numbers and statistics.

To give you a little more inside information here are some more interesting and detailed sats you wont find anywhere on our site.

• We have banned 5.755 members until today.
  • A total amount of 88.221 likes have been given to users by our members.
  • All user profiles generated 101.389 visitors.
  • 32.899 bets have been placed on our Rock-Paper-Scissor System.
  • We granted 3.662 awards to our users.
  • 10.935 posts have been reported by our community and 5.699 warnings have been given to our members.

Second Chances

Every member that has been banned on Cracked.to in the past was unbanned and moved to the default usergroup as a registered member. I do understand this might seem stupid but as it is in life I believe that every person deserves a second chance to prove us and the whole community we've been wrong with terminating his account.

Note: This does NOT include members who scammed others in our community. We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to users who scam others or are trying to do so. Those users will remain banned unless they have submitted a legit ban appeal and paid the scammed amount back. Even then it's still an administration decision whether this user gets unbanned or not.

Also keep in mind that unbanning all members is a step we will only do once and only this time. There is not going to be another chance like this.

With that being said, as always, we want to give a huge thanks to our community for your continuous support. The weekend black friday starts will be a 2X-Credits weekend, which means every income rate is multiplied with 2. Double credits for a weekend - don't miss it! :)

I'm delighted to have such a nice community around us and I'm truely thankfull for everyone's loyalty. Every single member here is making this place to something special and we appreciate your efforts and contribution.

See you on 100K!

Best,

Cracked.to Staff

that is vary good

Feels good! 10k wasn't long ago at all

Congrats @floraiN

Keep it up!

yeah boiiiii

:jew:

congratulations on this achievement :D

Congratulations on 50k members!

Members,

today we surpassed the magical number of 50.000 registered members. Considering this forum started just 7 months ago, we are quite happy with our numbers and statistics.

To give you a little more inside information here are some more interesting and detailed sats you wont find anywhere on our site.

• We have banned 5.755 members until today.
  • A total amount of 88.221 likes have been given to users by our members.
  • All user profiles generated 101.389 visitors.
  • 32.899 bets have been placed on our Rock-Paper-Scissor System.
  • We granted 3.662 awards to our users.
  • 10.935 posts have been reported by our community and 5.699 warnings have been given to our members.

Second Chances

Every member that has been banned on Cracked.to in the past was unbanned and moved to the default usergroup as a registered member. I do understand this might seem stupid but as it is in life I believe that every person deserves a second chance to prove us and the whole community we've been wrong with terminating his account.

Note: This does NOT include members who scammed others in our community. We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to users who scam others or are trying to do so. Those users will remain banned unless they have submitted a legit ban appeal and paid the scammed amount back. Even then it's still an administration decision whether this user gets unbanned or not.

Also keep in mind that unbanning all members is a step we will only do once and only this time. There is not going to be another chance like this.

With that being said, as always, we want to give a huge thanks to our community for your continuous support. The weekend black friday starts will be a 2X-Credits weekend, which means every income rate is multiplied with 2. Double credits for a weekend - don't miss it! :)

I'm delighted to have such a nice community around us and I'm truely thankfull for everyone's loyalty. Every single member here is making this place to something special and we appreciate your efforts and contribution.

See you on 100K!

Best,

Cracked.to Staf

i understand :3

Happy to see that you give second chances to everyone

epic man

good to see the forum grow.

epic man

good to see the forum grow.

i agree