pronox1337

Do you guys go to gym or exercise?

Hello, i'm curious does people in here exercise or go to the gym, if you do be kind and share your gym workouts, i would like to hear what you guys are into aswell. I want to start to gym but i need some workouts for that :P

:thinking: :thinking:

fuck gym only cola 24/7 and cracking :parrot:

what a beast.. no but honestly?

yes i go 5 days a week

yes i go 5 days a week

you mind to tell me your workout pass? or what do you do when ur hitting the gym

yes i go 5 days a week

you mind to tell me your workout pass? or what do you do when ur hitting the gym

i have a workout routine

yes i go 5 days a week

i have a workout routine

do you do like reps and do you do biceps and triceps in the same or just first biceps and next day triceps, i heard that is the most effective way, and you see most of the results almost right away if you're a beginner right?

i have a workout routine

do you do like reps and do you do biceps and triceps in the same or just first biceps and next day triceps, i heard that is the most effective way, and you see most of the results almost right away if you're a beginner right?

i do each part a day:

1 chest

2 arm

3 rest

4 shoulder

5 leg and abs

6 back and core

7 rest

and i'm happy with this routine

i have a workout routine

i do each part a day:

1 chest

2 arm

3 rest

4 shoulder

5 leg and abs

6 back and core

7 rest

Thanks for letting me know, i will try that out.

i do each part a day:

1 chest

2 arm

3 rest

4 shoulder

5 leg and abs

6 back and core

7 rest

Thanks for letting me know, i will try that out.

no problem mate

no i'm not

what a beast.. no but honestly?

im not joking

I don't go to gym, but some of my friends go there and it's super effective to them . I wanna start gym too, but I haven't made my mind to go there for surely.... My crush go to the too.... But I exercise... with the mobile app "Home Workouts"

i was once in the gym for 3 weeks. hated it, so much dumb people, i guess this whole fitness mania is stupid.

i startet swimming a few weeks ago and its muuch better, just water and you!gets me calm every time

I don't go to gym, but some of my friends go there and it's super effective to them . I wanna start gym too, but I haven't made my mind to go there for surely.... My crush go to the too.... But I exercise... with the mobile app "Home Workouts"

cool, i started gym yesterday, my muscles are hurting tho but it was fun. For sure will continue, i recommend!

i was once in the gym for 3 weeks. hated it, so much dumb people, i guess this whole fitness mania is stupid.

i startet swimming a few weeks ago and its muuch better, just water and you!gets me calm every time

i swim and hit the gym, but in swimming i have seen most result on my body and i got sixpack from it. Used to swim 4 times a week. Gotta start it again tho.

I work out at home. not that good but save money

Hello, i'm curious does people in here exercise or go to the gym, if you do be kind and share your gym workouts, i would like to hear what you guys are into aswell. I want to start to gym but i need some workouts for that :P

I go to gym 4 times a week my dud. Don't skip legday.

Pokemon Go is my cardio. And I try to do yoga when I can.

i want to start going to the gym but i am so fat i really let my self go maybe next year lose some weight

I have 4 years playing basketball in a proper team, and it did major changes to my body. I got 40cm taller these 4 years and lost like 50kg. Now I'm one of the best players of my team and I'm also in the national team. :feelsproud:

jerking off is like my gym

Used to... Need to get back, I'm starting to get a bit fat, I'm out of shape :(

Im still fat so i guess not

Now that i am a full-time student and work full-time, i have less time unlike before to go to the gym.

I used to go to the gym 3 days/week doing full body workouts (eating 5 times a day:P) for ~3-5 months

Going to the gym takes dedication and consistency. Also eating right is important too so don't neglect that.

Also be mindful that there are different workouts based on different body types and how much time you want to allocate.

It's not only about gym. It's about healthy food. Avoid junk food. Try Mediterranian diet.