Sign in to follow this  
eDeals

HOW CRACKERS CRACK GIFT CARDS AND HOW YOU COULD DO IT

Cracking gift cards is extremely easy if you know how to code. There aren't many working public tools out there because if there were, it would become saturated and the methods would get patched. Despite popular belief, cracking accounts and cracking gift cards are almost identical.

This post will not include any code or any tools.

If you do not know how to code, you will not be able to implement or utilize this method.

LIKE THIS POST!

[hide]

What you will need:

[align=left]

• Coding Knowledge
  • A company that has a website to check gift card balances (without pins)
  • Know the pattern/algorithm the company uses for their gift card numbers. (This can be done by examining multiple valid gift cards)
  • A DBC or 2Captcha account if the website uses captchas for authentication
  • Proxies

[/align]

Basically what you will want to do is create a program/script that loads proxies, visits the web page of the gift card balance page, bruteforces a list of gift card numbers that you can generate with the algorithm/pattern of that gift card, check the balances of the cards, and writes the values to a file.

Generating card numbers is easy. For example SmashBurger gift cards numbers. The card numbers range from 87594000100000 to 87594000199999. So your combo should include every single number in between that range.

If the company has a captcha authentication step then you will want to use a service like DBC or 2Captcha and implement their function. They have guides on how to do that on their website.

Thats about it. This is my first time writing a "tutorial / guide" on cracking so if it's bad or whatever don't be too harsh. Don't hate the post if you don't know how to code.[/hide]

Like the post if you learned something :)

Man, I wish there was a tutorial to crack giftcards...Man, I wish there was a tutorial to crack giftcards...

Man, I wish there was a tutorial to crack giftcards...Man, I wish there was a tutorial to crack giftcards...

That will probably never happen for free.

Ayyy, needed to learn :fiesta:

Hope you did :)

Cracking gift cards is extremely easy if you know how to code. There aren't many working public tools out there because if there were, it would become saturated and the methods would get patched. Despite popular belief, cracking accounts and cracking gift cards are almost identical.

If you do not know how to code, you will not be able to implement or utilize this method.

[/color]

Need to see thanks

[/color]

I hope this helps, I really want to learn. Thanks man

I hope it works

Nice tut, but I think people don't want to learn how to program

lets see if my "coding skills" are good enough for this xD

[/color]

Coding? Thank god now all the noobs wont just download tools and follow youtube tutorials..

Nice tut, but I think people don't want to learn how to program

They definitely do not. That's why I wrote it the way I did though.

• Like 1

LIKE THIS POST!

[/color]

LIKE THIS POST!

[/color]

Def worth the read and a like, thx man.

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will try it thx dude

This is a bump

LIKE THIS POST!

[/color]