floraiN

Statement of the latest downtimes

Users,

as everyone of you already noticed we were offline multiple times during the last 48 hours. I'm not gonna lie the past 48 hours have been a roller coaster for you, our team and me.

Our old server got null routed by our hoster due to a DDoS attack. It was my fault for relying on them and cloudflare as our protection. I'm taking full responsivity for these downtimes and apologize for it. As a consequence we moved to a different server (again) and testing new capabilities to prevent downtimes in the future.

Discord Server for updates

A pretty simple and easy way to receive updates about unscheduled downtimes, maintenance or new features is to join our discord server.

Every user from cracked.to that is a part of our discord server will receive an award from now on. Check my postbit to see how this new award looks like. Simply write one of our staff members (but not me) a PM on our forum or discord and verify your identity.

A huge thanks to everyone that's still visting our board daily. I'm delighted to have such loyal members.

Please bear with us.

Sincerely,

Cracked.to

We've been waiting for you :hype:

It's good. Means they are afraid of us and we're growing and growing even more! :ezy:

Poggers florian dzbanie xD

Thanks for all the work and clearing it up!

Appreciate the hardwork. Glad forum is back up :kek:

This one really made my day Thanks a lot

Good forum and staff. Keep going strong :)