Sign in to follow this  
floraiN

New Staff Members

Users,

with the ongoing growth of our forum and some staff members that left, we thought it's the right time to bring some new, fresh and motivated blood to the team to ensure that all your requests and reports are covered fast enough.

With @Raven and @Vireax we recruited some active members from our community to support our moderation team. We will guide them through the "trial process" and make sure they come out as Moderators. Picking the best fitting trials is never easy and comes with some requirements. We think both fit in our concept pretty well and looking forward to work with them.

Coders are now also staff members

Since today our "Coders" are also a part of our staff team. The goal is to bring them closer to the rest of the team and build a team spirit. Having exclusive softwares and tools is a huge part of Cracked.to, that's why we and the whole staff team want to work closer and more precise with them. We will always keep our eyes open and recruite new Coders when we feel they would be a great addition. In the future we want to expand our assortment of exclusive tools, @Deos and @Gakiet will help us doing so. A special thanks to both for your loyalty. We don't take that for granted and really appreciate it.

As a 3rd and new Coder we are welcoming @Spaceman to the team. He is known for releasing multiple tools for free to the community and selling some more valueable for others.

With the increase of staff members you can also expect more community events. Please give everyone a warm welcome.

Sincerely,

Cracked.to

welp

congrats to all ^^

gg

congratulation , this will make this forum more cool

Thanks, i am proud of being staff member

Welcome to all new staff members <3

Once again congrats to the Trial Mods, I am sure they are gonna do their best to proof they are worthy of the position they just got.

Also, my dream is half accomplished now that I am part of Staff of this amazing forum.

In case u wondering what's the other half about, it is having access to Staff permissions xd, or maybe become Mod or such ;)

That's a good move @floraiN and as you mentioned, fresh blood would amongst staff can really keep our forum energized as it always have been. Even I was wanting to furnish my candidature as a Mod to you personally but maybe I will have to wait and spend more time here to fit in the actual eligibility requirements.

But nevertheless, till that time, I shall keep doing my bit what I have been doing from my side by reporting the rule offenders from time to time and I shall go by that only.

Good info :pepo:

Good luck to the new trials! And congrats to our precious coders!

Thanks for giving me this opportunity!

Will try my best to proof myself as a good moderator :)

Congrats Boiz

That's something fantastic. Best of luck on your duties, new guardians.

congratulation , this will make this forum more coolw

whay

Congrats Boiz

gg man  :fiesta:

welcome to the staff

comment on ene a

This thread makes me laugh :)

:ezy:  Stay hidden

Cool :)

Congrats to @POP @Tis @Cups