Sign in to follow this  
BIG SIDI

GOODBYE CRACKED.TO

Hi everyone,

As some may know, I have been part of cracked.to for 9 months exactly (at the date of posting this thread). I wanted to learn about cracking from youtube videos, when suddenly I came by a "How to crack Fortnite accounts" type of video, when the guy explained how to use a checker (I don't remember the checker he used). After that he said that we could find great quality combos in this new and small forum called cracked.to. Today, I want to thank the person that made that youtube video. If you are reading this, thank you for getting me to become part of such an awesome community. When I joined, I didn't know much about cracking at all. Then after asking and reading for about a month, I could consider myself a medium skilled cracker. Then I met one of the people with most influence in my cracked.to journey, @SioVer . He helped me getting familiar with the people here, while also being very supportive and nice to me. I thank him for giving me the idea of opening a shop, and idk why I chose selly over shoppy. I also remember the first sale from the shop, it was a random Fortnite account that @nope.azu bought for $0.50. In that moment I learned that this forum was a gold mine, untouched at that time a place when you could really earn some extra money, with the right set of skills. In December 2018, @Riverdrift upgraded both me and @SioVer to premium. The upgrade gave me a huge boost in sales (so get an upgrade bois). Then in January and February, I was part of some projects that were abandoned later, I.C.E (with @SioVer, @gxd and @nope.azu) and paperCLOUD (with @SioVer and @nope.azu). In March I started being inactive since I had to learn for exams. I logged in here and there, but I wasn't posting like before. Later in May, my selly shop got banned, and I was in a "before retiring" status. Here I am now, fully retiring from cracking. I will be visiting the forum later in september, when I will try to be active again, or just come by to say hello to shoutbox, if its not deleted by that time. There are some people that I want to thank for their contribution to my cracked.to career, @SioVer, @gxd, @nope.azu, @Danger, @Cups, @KarosSkyArmy, @fedayN, @Forlax, @POP , @Jocker , @Am1nol , @mesvak , @Cthulhu , @chrisFTP , Hans69 etc etc etc. If you helped me sometime, and your name is not there, I'm sorry and thank you for helping me. At last, I thank @floraiN for creating this amazing community (he leeched from me one time lol xD). With all that said, I want to thank YOU for reading this and I hope you have a wonderful day here in cracked.to, as long as you're willing to contribute to the forum.

Sincerely,

ya boi doggo, @"BIG SIDI".

Hi everyone,

As some may know, I have been part of cracked.to for 9 months exactly (at the date of posting this thread). I wanted to learn about cracking from youtube videos, when suddenly I came by a "How to crack Fortnite accounts" type of video, when the guy explained how to use a checker (I don't remember the checker he used). After that he said that we could find great quality combos in this new and small forum called cracked.to. Today, I want to thank the person that made that youtube video. If you are reading this, thank you for getting me to become part of such an awesome community. When I joined, I didn't know much about cracking at all. Then after asking and reading for about a month, I could consider myself a medium skilled cracker. Then I met one of the people with most influence in my cracked.to journey, @SioVer . He helped me getting familiar with the people here, while also being very supportive and nice to me. I thank him for giving me the idea of opening a shop, and idk why I chose selly over shoppy. I also remember the first sale from the shop, it was a random Fortnite account that @nope.azu bought for $0.50. In that moment I learned that this forum was a gold mine, untouched at that time a place when you could really earn some extra money, with the right set of skills. In December 2018, @Riverdrift upgraded both me and @SioVer to premium. The upgrade gave me a huge boost in sales (so get an upgrade bois). Then in January and February, I was part of some projects that were abandoned later, I.C.E (with @SioVer, @gxd and @nope.azu) and paperCLOUD (with @SioVer and @nope.azu). In March I started being inactive since I had to learn for exams. I logged in here and there, but I wasn't posting like before. Later in May, my selly shop got banned, and I was in a "before retiring" status. Here I am now, fully retiring from cracking. I will be visiting the forum later in september, when I will try to be active again, or just come by to say hello to shoutbox, if its not deleted by that time. There are some people that I want to thank for their contribution to my cracked.to career, @SioVer, @gxd, @nope.azu, @Danger, @Cups, @KarosSkyArmy, @fedayN, @Forlax, @POP, @Jocker, @Am1nol, @mesvak, @Cthulhu, @chrisFTP, Hans69 etc etc etc. If you helped me sometime, and your name is not there, I'm sorry and thank you for helping me. At last, I thank @floraiN for creating this amazing community (he leeched from me one time lol xD). With all that said, I want to thank YOU for reading this and I hope you have a wonderful day here in cracked.to, as long as you're willing to contribute to the forum.

Sincerely,

ya boi doggo, @"BIG SIDI".

Gl, bye  :monkas:

im not reading this bye

goodbye :feelssadman:

Cheers mate youre always welcome here . @Jocker

bye sir, goodluck in life

My name isn't here sad!!!!!!!!

Just kidding goodbye but we will be always here for you.

You were and still are one of the best friends i've met in here, Really sad to see you go hope you succeed in your life.

You're always welcome here <3

Thanks for mentioning me and i am happy that i've made you feel good while i was here in cracked.to, you aswell were a good guy, aswell a good contributor.

Also, you were the only albanian from Albania that i've liked and wasn't a child acting kid like some others! I'd really like if you could possibly come in SB sometimes and chat with us! Even if you can't, i completly understand you, and have a good life outside of internet and virtuality, as it is more important than everything! Enjoy your life!

@"BIG SIDI" :)

imagine "retiring" from cracking lmao a girlfriend goes a long way

i can fully say that i RETIRED instead of just being inactive, you dont understand bcs leechers dont retire

My name isn't here sad!!!!!!!!

Just kidding goodbye but we will be always here for you.

im sorry i was in a hurry, i thank you too for being part of my c.to life <3

Didn't get to know you well, but wishing you farewell.

Sad to see you go, but a respectful path to take. Goodbye friend!