Sign in to follow this  
Eminem

How To Hack Instagram Account

• NOTE : Don’t expect that you can hack whatever account you want!This is just the demonstration of how it works!For 100% work you need deeper understanding of it!
  • So Hi, guys i am back here again with one more tutorial and one of the most awaited oneHacking Instagram Accounts

[align=center]

• Yeah you heard it right now this tutorial not gonna include hacking the database of instagram or something very advanced

[/align]

[hide]

So Hi, guys i am back here again with one more tutorial and one of the most awaited one

Hacking Instagram Accounts

Yeah you heard it right now this tutorial not gonna include hacking the database of instagram or something very advanced

So lets start this

So the first thing you need is Kali Linux or Parrot Sec os or any other linux OS

you can download parrot os from here

https://parrotsec.org and kali linux from here kali.org

and thats it

Now lets start the guide

So the first thing you need is a net connection and brain and yeah dont forget linux any distro or flavor

So lets start for the purpose of this tutorial i am gonna use the technique of brute force

Brute force is the technique of trying random passwords against a single user from a pre defined chrachter set or more specificially we can say i am gonna to talk about a dictionary attack so dictionary attack is an attack in which the passwords are saved in a file from where we try these passwords on a single user

Ok so lets start

1 Open Terminal

2 apt update && apt ugrade -y

3 apt-get install git

{installing git to clone repo}

4 apt-get install python

{installing python }

5 apt-get install python3

{installing python3}

6 cd Desktop

{

changing directory to desktop

}

{This command will clone the github repo}

OK so after completition of 7th command we need to run

8 chmod +x Instagram

after that run

cd Instagram

Now run python instagram.py -h to get the help menu

Now just simply enter this command

python/2/3 instagram.py USERNAME OF VICTIM /Path_of_wordlist_file

[wordlist file comes already by default in linux or parrot just extract rockyou in /usr/share/wordlists and replace the path ]

If the users password is in rockyou than this gonna work but if not than its your badluck but you can try other ways if you want

That’s it for now stay tuned

gonna post more[/hide]

thanks bro..............................

• Like 1

okay i will check it out

• NOTE : Don’t expect that you can hack whatever account you want!This is just the demonstration of how it works!For 100% work you need deeper understanding of it!
  • So Hi, guys i am back here again with one more tutorial and one of the most awaited oneHacking Instagram Accounts

[align=center]

• Yeah you heard it right now this tutorial not gonna include hacking the database of instagram or something very advanced

[/align]

[/color][/align]

Ahhhh go crazyee a

lemmmmmeee see

[align=center]

[/align]

[/color][/align]

et free products on Ebay method ( I am currently using it )

[align=center]

[/align]

[/color][/align]

btewhjrnovadkm;xs,

thanks anyway bro

thanks anyway bro

Let's Troll My FRIENDS XD Thanks <3

I'll try this out

thanks for sharing

• Like 1

thank u this post