Sign in to follow this  
Ashe

Twitter Marketing [Your complete guide to selling on Twitter]

[hide]

hey guys ,today I will show you how to use Twitter for generating website traffic and driving sales

first of all you are gonna need to sign up in twitter.com and verify your account with email ,

then you will need to choose your niche ,so for example let's say you are a designer and you will be promoting your designing

so you will go to search "designer" keyword in Twitter and follow the Top designers that you find inspiring  (10 will be enough at first)

Now for choosing your profile  picture,you should add simply add a pic of yourself ,or if you don't want to , get yourself a logo  from fiverr.com for only 5 dollars

(don't use images you find on google ,as that makes your profile LQ)

now for your bio ,you should use  keywords related to your service/product

in our case you could say  "professional designer based in New York " (take a look at what other designers wrote in their bio to write a good one :)

no need to add your address or place of residence because Twitter will start suggesting you to follow  some local pages that aren't in your niche.

now to actually start posting some stuff , you need to go to a designer that you already followed and see what he is posting

,whenever the type of post ( posting a link and commenting on it -sharing an idea and asking followers what do they think about

it ,and of course sharing their designs...) you should just like each different type of post you find for now

that done,you should see what you've liked in your "likes"  tab ,now when you are going to post a new topic ,take a look at your

likes tab and make a post in the same type of one of those you liked ,remember to use hashtags but not much , two will be fine 

,like #design #designer :)

now that you made some posts  , go ahead to a designer's profile that you've followed ,see the comments on their posts and start following those who seem active and willing to contribute to that post ,also reply to their posts and be active!

and those whom you've followed will start coming to your account ,once they see it relevant to what they are into ,they will most likely follow you , congrats :hype:

now you might have started getting customers for your service because of your profile's popularity ,and you could search for

them yourself using keywords like"I need a flyer" for example ,you can easily find lots of people searching for your service and

you can provide it replying with "hey *Username* I can get a nice flyer for your brand ,reply if you are interested ." (just tweak it however you like ..)

I want to share with you also a great way of increasing your followers ,it often  makes  companies with a huge number of followers  mention you  including your blog post or at least retweet your post   , let's say  I used a tool provided by company that has a good number of followers ( vectr Labs for example ) they have 6.2k followers on twitter

so you will make a post sharing the advantages of this tool and how to use it  ( blog post ,youtube video or even a simple post ) and mention them: "I have been using @*tool username* for a month  and got nice results ,it's fast and reliable ,so I made this tutorial @*tool manager* referenced "

actually you can reference an important  member of the project team ,like the manager of vectr Labs  for example (just search for the company in LinkedIn) ,and that increases the chances that you get mentioned by that company

That's all for this tutorial  and I hope you liked it <3

[/hide]

This is a bump

Nice share mate. will follow this cool tutorial

ok let see if works