Sign in to follow this  
floraiN

All trial moderator applications

This topic will be used to list all applications.

User: @suffocate

Selection_096.png

User: @Nevyn

Hi , my name is Nevyn and I am applying for the Trial Moderator Role on Cracked.to. Currently have been actively since last year when I joined other forums. Heard about this forum from someone on nulled and thus decided to give it a try in a new place.

Unfortunately , I do not have any experience as a moderator of any forums but I certainly would be willing to learn how to be one that fulfills the role.

I am not sure about your timezone but usually when I am awake , most of the users are offline. So I presume our timezone difference is reasonably huge. This is an advantage because while everyone is asleep , I would be online and active. This can allow the forum to cater to more international audience that might be of similar timezone to me. (in the future where the community is bigger)

Also , I actively report any leecher that just approach this forums for their selfish gains but not to contribute. I wish to be the one to investigate on leecher and have the authority to ban leechers to make cracked.to a better community with full of contributors , thus allowing our community to soar to greater heights.

I am also friendly and approachable , so new users do not have to hesitate when they have questions about the forum.

Here are the things I would like to change :

1. Customizable user title that allow for more profile design

-> Though its an mpgh idea , but I feel this allows for our individual profile to look better when making a post , and also create more opportunities for designer that have chanced upon this forum.

2. To allow for the owner of the thread to set a certain requirement (e.g. 5 likes) before the user is able to comment on his thread

(Since there was a like system implemented where users can no longer spam likes anymore , this forces the new users to contribute first before they are able to gain access to the leaks / tutorials

3. Another possible system that I came up with might be that : The thread owner sets a certain credit amount required for users to gain access to the content.

For e.g. 10 credits -> So owner gains 10 credit whereas the user loses 10 credit. This firstly forces the user to contribute more often / referral , secondly , it is beneficial for the owner of the thread as they can make use of the credit for their own purpose (Awards , thread sticky etc)

4. More awards rewarding people who has done well in different areas.

This is the end of my application and I sincerely hope you consider me as the Trial Moderator after reading through.

Best regards ,

Nevyn

User: @Teken

Hello,

Here is my Application for the Trial Moderator position on Cracked.to

Introduce yourself;

my name is Teken, aka Luca in real life. I'm 17 years old and turning 18 this year.

I'm from Germany so my native language is German. I'm not into cracking or other "Cracking" stuff. I'm just here and chilling with the Community.

Since you said "no personal stuff" I will continue with the next topic.

Have you ever been a mod on a board?

Yes. I was on the Cracking forum "Nulled.to" Trial Moderator 2x times. First time for around ~3 months (I don't remember it exactly).

The second time it was for ~6 months.

Why should we pick you?

I already know well the tasks which a Mod has to do. I know how to behave, act and how to handle situations as a Moderator professional. I have much free time so I am available most of the time. Also, I am interested to help this forum getting big as best as I can since I can't contribute with cracking related content etc, this is my only way to prove that. I'm a really friendly person but strictness is a must have. I know how leechers/Members can be. ATM I am trying to improve my English skills as best as I can, to communicate better and helping Members as a "Supporter" out. I'm hoping, that if I get Moderator that I can keep the Sections clean with the help of the other Staff members. I hate Forums in which is total chaos.

If you could, what would you change on cracked.to?

That's a good and hard question because Cracked.to is brand new and in his heyday. Many things changes from day to day. But first of all, I think I would report known bugs to you. Looking for new one and helping to fix them fast. Also, I would answer Support threads ASAP in the Future.

Thank you for your time reading it.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely Teken

User: @Alen

Well I just want to slay me some leechers, daily.

On a serious note heres my application.

Basic Information

Name: Alen Bektic

Time Zone: GMT +1

Languages Spoken: Swedish, Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian, English and I understand German very well but I myself can't speak the language.

Skype ID & Discord: I don't use Skype at all but my discord is: Alen#2548

I've been member on c.to since its early days, and I consider myself an active member of the community, maybe not active as much as I want to be but still active enough to do mod tasks on a daily basis. I know how and what c.to stands for, enforcing the rules and I've never been in a dispute (scam report) since I joined this community or any other cracking/nulling site. What I want to bring to the table is, cleaning some (most) sections and make c.to clean and great with lots of hq releases & posts and no reposts & leeching shit, try bringing the high quality to the community simply put. There are topics left and right that doesn't belong to some sections and I know its really easy to miss with all of the activity going on daily, I don't miss that shit. I know my way around the forums since I've been using the software myself on numerous of occasions, still using it on my test domain.

Little about myself, I'm very social dood when I'm off-work and I always try to help out in any way I can. I'm very capable of working as part of a team and I really like a bit of pressure. My strengths; stern minded, I work properly and I know how to keep stuff in check. I'm articulate, and good at communicating with the community. My weaknesses; lets discover them together, shall we?

I'm willing to put at least 3 hours daily into c.to as of now, but yeah It all depends on my irl job. Like mentioned above, I'd like to clean sections and bring "hqness" to c.to & slay leechers of course. I also have good english and I'm very easy to talk with. I can read and understand people & situations very well. That I'm mature is just a + here. But I've also the experience needed for the position since I've been not just moderator but community manager, administrator and developer on so many projects & private servers.

In my spare time I do play football (soccer), hang out with family (have wife & two daughters) and friends. I have a job where I do 8 hours shifts a day (might sometimes go up to 10-11 hours depending on the demand). I don't expect anything in return for this, I love the help out and give back to the site and its members.

I have Connor (Paradox) as vouch so if you want to know anything else about me or just general information, connor can tell you about me and what kind of person I am. :)

Guest Perileos

User: @Teken

Hello,

Here is my Application for the Trial Moderator position on Cracked.to

Introduce yourself;

my name is Teken, aka Luca in real life. I'm 17 years old and turning 18 this year.

I'm from Germany so my native language is German. I'm not into cracking or other "Cracking" stuff. I'm just here and chilling with the Community.

Since you said "no personal stuff" I will continue with the next topic.

Yes. I was on the Cracking forum "Nulled.to" Trial Moderator 2x times. First time for around ~3 months (I don't remember it exactly).

The second time it was for ~6 months.

Why should we pick you?

I already know well the tasks which a Mod has to do. I know how to behave, act and how to handle situations as a Moderator professional. I have much free time so I am available most of the time. Also, I am interested to help this forum getting big as best as I can since I can't contribute with cracking related content etc, this is my only way to prove that. I'm a really friendly person but strictness is a must have. I know how leechers/Members can be. ATM I am trying to improve my English skills as best as I can, to communicate better and helping Members as a "Supporter" out. I'm hoping, that if I get Moderator that I can keep the Sections clean with the help of the other Staff members. I hate Forums in which is total chaos.

That's a good and hard question because Cracked.to is brand new and in his heyday. Many things changes from day to day. But first of all, I think I would report known bugs to you. Looking for new one and helping to fix them fast. Also, I would answer Support threads ASAP in the Future.

Thank you for your time reading it.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely Teken

Got's my vote.

User: @x_heisn

Let introduce myself.

Q1:Introduce yourself (no personal stuff)

Ans:Basically i have been on this board since start and i want to contribute towards forum.I know both you and perileos since from Nulled.

Q2:Have you ever been a mod on a board?

Ans:I have not been mod on big forum except shitty one's now it is time to prove myself.

Q3:Why should we pick you?

Ans:Cuz i am unique Ezy and have sense to manage board and i am mostly

online Pepo.

Q4:If you could, what would you change on cracked.to?

Ans:I will try my best to clean board from leechers and scammers however i will introduce new type of rules,i have rules on my mind but i can't figure out now Kappa .

Application is short but well explained,

Regards,

X_heisn.

User: @Broken

Introduce yourself (no personal stuff)

Hi im a cracker, i crack some combos and sell the account!

i been using a forum since 2016 my old forum is (v3rmillion)

Roblox Forum I earn alot of money on V3rmillion Using Roblox,

selling Item and Robux, But i decide to quit v3rmillion because

paypal is more secured rn

No

Why should we pick you?

I can Help Moderate Users, Banning User that doing against of rules!

I can be a Section Moderator , (marketplace) i want to be moderator

on marketplace . im going to ban scammers and move the wrong

section thread on the other thread

If you going the choose me , well i can change cracked,to alot!

User: @hellboy

Introduction:

My name is Martin and I'm now 27 years young. I'm on elitepvpers for several hours every day for the most part.

Unlike in the past, like every working person, I will be active here in the afternoon or in the evening.

Why do I apply:

I don't want only to be active,rather punish "Rule-Breakers" and keep the forum clean.

Why me?:

I have been registered in the forum for almost 1 month now and have spent my time in this forum sometimes more and sometimes less intense and learned many things about the forum and experienced first-hand. I think that my reports as well as my other messages speak for it that I know the rules.

Because of my old age, I've experienced quite a lot and am personally convinced that I can withstand the difficult demands placed on a moderator in the Market.

I am aware that the "Trial Moderator" postion is the most difficult role in whole forum. Being moderator in the Market is no picnic, partly because of the mass of reports and partly because of the hostility that you have to face.

Personally, I compensate for the stress during leisure time.

For me, there are no stupid questions, everyone should remember how it was the first time when you entered the forum, especially because of the many extensive functions. It's easy to say that a question is "stupid" when you've been there for a long time and know all the functions.

Moderate experiences:

If you mean the official post of a moderator, then my last experience is about 8 years back. In the long run, unfortunately, I can not remember, I was then a moderator in a private forum which I had served as a support platform for customers of a DSL provider.

Languages:

My native language is German,but I can also speak very well english & french.

Contact possibilities:

PN

Discord

Thank you for your time !

User: @closy14

• Introduce yourself (no personal stuff)
    Hi, I'm zeyd, and this is my application to be a moderator.Really liked this site so I thought: why not apply as mod and increase my contribution to the site.for a more detailed introduction feel free to read my introduction as linked below.
    https://cracked.to/Thread-Who-am-I
  • Have you ever been a mod on a board?
    I haven't but I've been a mod on a few smaller discords channels before.But I'm up for the challenge.
  • Why should we pick you?
    Because I have experience with things around programming and I like to read. I can also provide help to newcomers which will potentially make them stay longer on the Forum.And I have a lot of free time lately since I mostly study at home.
  • If you could, what would you change on cracked.to?
    I would add the possibillity to change your background.And add newer smilies, who uses Kappa anymore anyway?

User: @Am1nol

Dear staff,

I am Am1nol, but you probably also know my other name ;) . I have been active in this cracking scene for 3 years now. I did alot of LoL cracking back in the days but I'm more interested in database collecting / dumping now. I have been apart from a few communities including nulled and crackingseal. So far I haven't had the chance to be a moderator at a community and I've never applied for one either.

Why I want to apply for moderator on here is because I really enjoy it here and want to be more involved in making cracked.to great! I think something that makes this board very different already is that the staff listens to what their members want and act accordingly. I think this is a great thing and really whish to be apart of it. I want to help this forum grow and I think I could contribute to it when being a moderator.

I'm a very motivated and active member of this forum. I think I will be a good fit because I really want this forum to become something nice and big. We're already growing very fast and with that there will be alot more content posted. I would like to be apart from the staff team to be sure that all these new members will have a great time at cracked.to and that the rules will be followed. I think it's very important to have a very clean forum in order to give users a good experience. Because I have been apart from certain communities I already know how things are done at forums and how the rules work. I think this experience is something good to have in order to act accordingly to the rules.

Overall I think cracked.to is already very good. I think most importantly it's to just get alot of good content and members on this forum.

Hope to become apart from the cracked.to staff team,

Am1nol

-Leakninja Owner Kappa

Guest Perileos

Nearing the end but I have to say my opinion has changed to Am1nol now.

@Alen + @Teken or @Am1nol are my two choices.

@Alen is my choice.