Sign in to follow this  
God

Recommend me some activities

As I got my tattoo done, I'm forbidden from doing any physical activity. That means no gym, no skipping rope, no partying and no drugs.

Yet, I want to be productive. I figure, I'll try some new cooking recipes and work on blockchain app. If you have something that could be of interest, please post down below :)

Overwatch? :kappa:

Overwatch? :kappa:

Not into games as I feel like shit when playing them. I'd rather do something that at least has some benefit to me.

As I got my tattoo done, I'm forbidden from doing any physical activity. That means no gym, no skipping rope, no partying and no drugs.

Yet, I want to be productive. I figure, I'll try some new cooking recipes and work on blockchain app. If you have something that could be of interest, please post down below :)

Read a book, take a walk, enjoy a little bit the outside life. :pepelove:

What book would you recommend? The last one I read was Saint Francis by Nikos. It really left an impact on me :)

What book would you recommend? The last one I read was Saint Francis by Nikos. It really left an impact on me :)

I really got into Moira Rogers book series it's with supernatural things etc. I would say you will really love it.

I recommend volunteering in a local organization and learning a new language

Both are fun and quite beneficial :)

I recommend volunteering in a local organization and learning a new language

Both are fun and quite beneficial :)

Oh shit :D I'd love to learn a new language. That's a pretty good suggestion. Btw, I'm volunteering at 7cups.com :)