closy14

hashed vape.gg Accounts

thank you brother appreciated

yo, multipurpose database leak

I also added a file which only has most of the hashes written in it so its easier to dehash :smart: 

Site: vape.gg

Lines: 4800+

Hash type: md5(Wordpress)

Content:ID,user_login,user_pass,user_nicename,user_email,user_url,user_registered,user_activation_key,user_status,display_name,hwid,lasttime,purchased,ipaddress                lastiptime,ppemail,disabled,notes,cachedcountry,cachedcity,cachedregion

Date Dumped: 05/2017

OMG big thanks!

I also added a file which only has most of the hashes written in it so its easier to dehash :smart: 

Content:ID,user_login,user_pass,user_nicename,user_email,user_url,user_registered,user_activation_key,user_status,display_name,hwid,lasttime,purchased,ipaddress                lastiptime,ppemail,disabled,notes,cachedcountry,cachedcity,cachedregion

fucking amazing

merci mec c'est allumé

thanks for the leak ytou khalasas me a lot

appricate it

Vape automatically locks accounts that have different HWID or IP's. You need to give a reason before you login

yo dope man works

thanks

hope it works

yo thx mate  :fiesta: :fiesta:

Hope this works if it does thx u the goat

let's see if it works

asdfasdfasdfasdf