Sign in to follow this  
xSoma

how people really make money via internet?

in the last days i was overthinking how people can make money (legally) with internet.. i know there is cracking, ewhoring,scamming... but if i want a real job online... what do i have to do in 2019?

they dont, its either investing or winning on gambling

so, you think you need to make online trading or something similar, right?

yeah but ur not gonna make a lot of money, its not possible to live off of internet

yeah but ur not gonna make a lot of money, its not possible to live off of internet

i saw people that can live of it... i don't know how. sometimes i think that some of us are very lucky people. :pepe:

Many people start their own blogs which take time to be famous but are worth to invest our time in it..

People do allot of shops reselling, some people don't pay attention to the little money. They go for big money, but that little money starts to add up and turn to big money. I make make my money off investments or Monetizing things on the side.

People do allot of shops reselling, some people don't pay attention to the little money. They go for big money, but that little money starts to add up and turn to big money. I make make my money off investments or Monetizing things on the side.

How or where do people resell? Ive tried reselling things i found on amazon to ebay and no luck

what do you think about monethizing ebook?

A way to do it is probably Youtube, Twitch, etc. But it's really hard to get famous or popular and rich off of those things.

Twitch is the future. just play whatever the 12 year olds like and u get views,

Ofc there's a way to make money online. I do it.

Internet marketing is huge - people make and sell courses, manage ad campaigns, fb ads, instagram, social media management. This is massive

sell your stuff / services / managing advertising,social media

resell others stuff / services

help to sell stuff for commission

make a website

teach stuff - courses, methods, books

streaming / youtube

-best to work with your passion or knowledge

in the last days i was overthinking how people can make money (legally) with internet.. i know there is cracking, ewhoring,scamming... but if i want a real job online... what do i have to do in 2019?

Of course you can make money on the internet legally (and enough to live off). The thing is you need some sort of skill or have something you can offer - loads of people say you cant make money etc. but its because they're just trying to do some tired scams or sell some shitty advertising or whatever.

To make real money you to learn something that people want really well. Learn programming and create a mobile app/game - I know people who have done that who are now super rich (even from a shitty time waster game). If you're better at graphics then learn how to do a style really well and then take commissions. etc. etc.

You can make very good money on the...darker side and I've made good money off it but it takes more work than legit sometimes.

Of course you can make money on the internet legally (and enough to live off). The thing is you need some sort of skill or have something you can offer - loads of people say you cant make money etc. but its because they're just trying to do some tired scams or sell some shitty advertising or whatever.

To make real money you to learn something that people want really well. Learn programming and create a mobile app/game - I know people who have done that who are now super rich (even from a shitty time waster game). If you're better at graphics then learn how to do a style really well and then take commissions. etc. etc.

You can make very good money on the...darker side and I've made good money off it but it takes more work than legit sometimes.

your answer was the best i got. thank you. i will take your post as ispiration

E commerce or investing in something like crypto.

from my understanding there is not overnight success.......you have to put in the time and effort to really make anything happen and if someone does try to "sell" you the idea of making a zillion dollars overnight they are just trying to make something out of you.....

to answer the question though people make money online through drop shipping, growing an instagram account, making youtube videos, building an audience with their twitch account.....there's heaps of options nowadays to make legitimate money online in 2019

but ...... you need to put in the time and effort to make anything happen, heck take this site for example, they know how to rack in the audience and make money from it.....the math is very raw.

anyways hope that helps you and other people.

to summarize hard work and effort and it could take a few years to even a decade if not more......but if you work hard......stuff could happen

Become a sales rep for a company and do support work

Matched betting is amazing too and I'm making lots from it. Needs some effort but it pays off. Also completing surveys on sites like prolific as well as tasks on Roamler can also help to generate extra cash.

actually, you can live off the internet but you should have a method (a working one) and yeah just scale

I think reselling things is the best way to go if you can get your business started!

Sales, Translating and more. actually there's many option, if u know how to make interesting design. u can sell it to someone on internet. or try ur hobby(ex, gaming) then participate in competition, it could be profitable

• Like 1

Fill a void in the market by offering a solution to a real world problem. Intrenomics 101