Sign in to follow this  
Abromana

Discord account creator + email/phone verifier

What can this be used for?

Mass creating discord accounts. It can be used to generate tokens or just be used as a account creator to get a wanted discrim.

software images https://uploads.kalkonen.world/images/d9bUFINRfw.png , https://uploads.kalkonen.world/images/1VC5h51Qnx.png

Requirments - For the creator to work and verifier, you need a 2captcha account with balance on. It costs about 2.99 for 1000 captchas. It requires two, assuming you want e-mail verification.

- For the phone verificator, you need a SMSPVA account with balance on. It costs about 0.1 per verification.

That is the base requirements, but there is one or two more depending on your setup.

I also recommend buying a domain as it is very cheap(namecheap), is really easy and fast. With this, you can generate a lot emails(generated over 1000 with one domain and still counting). 

If you do not want to buy a domain, the bot also supports IMAP, this means, you can buy a mail list for e.x. mail.ru and use it.(Even tho e.x. mail.ru requires good proxies due to blacklisted by discord).

This discord account creator includes:

- Verify the accounts through email with the same proxy used when creating the account.

- Proxies can be disabled at all through the config system.

- Quite a bit of config options.

Discord phone verifier using SMSPVA(0.1 per account verified). Not required.

- Random profile picture.

- Discord email verifier.

- Users has random nicknames.

- Easily viewable in a config format.

- Fast proxy checker.

- 2Captcha integration, replies to 2captcha with result, meaning, if a bad result was given, you may receive money back for the failed attempt.

- Uses temp mails to auto generate mails on the spot, which the verifier later verifies.

- Written in Python, works with latest version. Instructions how to use and such are included in the file.

- Still being updated and once bugs get reported, I will update the selly file, meaning, anyone who purchased it, will be able to get the newest version for free.

- Full source viewable and editable.

Price = $70

Payment = BTC

70$ WAYYYYYY TO MUCH

I wouldn't pay for it even if it was 10$

Have seen other users using this software so it musnt be private...

70$ WAYYYYYY TO MUCH

I wouldn't pay for it even if it was 10$

if this is working i gonna be happy