Sign in to follow this  
SoftPoison13

What happened to EVO RDP server?

Am I the only one facing this problem or all? 

I cannot connect to my rdp and @EVO and his staff is not even responding for some reason? 

I know @EVO is legit and trusted,... but still my customers are waiting for me.. all my stuffs are on that RDP... I got $$$ waiting for refund and chargeback! :pepe: :pepe:

I know a few RDP that have been having problem since yesterday or the day before so it might be that.

We got an update

They have given me until today night to get it sorted

Long story short, one of the support team members went full retard mode

-EVO

We got an update

They have given me until today night to get it sorted

Long story short, one of the support team members went full retard mode

-EVO

Well they said me the same thing yesterday LOL :kek:

I know a few RDP that have been having problem since yesterday or the day before so it might be that.

Anyidea about ETA of when this could be fixed? :fine:

A lot of VPS providers using amazon AWS splitted method got their account fucked, not the first time.

I cannot connect to my rdp and @EVO and his staff is not even responding for some reason? 

I know @EVO is legit and trusted,... but still my customers are waiting for me.. all my stuffs are on that RDP... I got $$$ waiting for refund and chargeback! :pepe: :pepe:

A lot of VPS providers using amazon AWS splitted method got their account fucked, not the first time.

Do you mean this wont be Fixed>? or we paid them and now we are fucked?? :??:

Three possibilities :

- They manage to talk to amazon to get their VPS unbanned and everything is fine.

- They create new accounts but have to redo everything.

- They can also decide to yeet out and just abandon.

In each case you might be able to get your files back but it will be a pain in the ass as they will have to treat each customer separately

Did EVO just exit scammed? They kicked me out of their discord server despite promising a refund in 5-7 working days