Sign in to follow this  
Cups

2x Cracked.to supreme giveaway

Hello.

Fantastic Supreme Giveaway which I would love to have, there are more tools for people how have only supreme to be use, but I'll would bring more content still HQ as I'm doing it now, would like to focus soon on sqli database and share them here.

My goal is to share only hq and working accounts. Some know my work as very good one.

Thank you. Hoping now for Luck :-)

Hi The Reason I Want To Win Is I Started Being Very Active On This Forum And Look Forward To Continuing Doing So

Even If I Dont Win Thank You So Much For This Amazing Giveaway

I'm In :kek:

i win because ur tag is cocaine coder and my name is cociane + im user 292 so qwuicc flexxx

Hi cracked.to users, so yeah because I am a rich boy (no) i'm making a little giveaway.

Win your supreme lifetime subscription for you or your friend so you can flex on infinity niggas.

As I don't want to buy a role for people who are not implicated in the forum's life you will need to match these requirements :

[align=left]

• Not more than 50% of leeching level
  • At least 20 likes.
  • At least 2 threads.
  • And you need to be premium or infinity

To participate in the giveaway, just leave a fookin comment saying why YOU should win and not other leechers amirite :ezy: [/align]

I'll pick a winner in 1 week :comfy:  good luck boys.

(disclaimer : floraiN is holding me hostage in his basement, he is forcing me to make this giveaway please call the cops)

Alrighty, I'm not gonna Bullshit your ass like some others. I'm active as shit and post a lot for the community, the complete opposite of a leecher. I meet all your requirements. Now its time for sucking up [not rlly] Ty for Gayxenta and Gayxenta CLR. Much appreciated. Now if you consider this reply that would be pretty sexy. I'd like supreme because am wanna be cool kid. Ty and have a good day/night/african sunlight

I should win because I'm active as fuck, I'm love by all, I'm amazing and I'm single handedly keeping the lounge alive by posting on it :hype:

Plz I need it Thanks

Hi cracked.to users, so yeah because I am a rich boy (no) i'm making a little giveaway.

Win your supreme lifetime subscription for you or your friend so you can flex on infinity niggas.

As I don't want to buy a role for people who are not implicated in the forum's life you will need to match these requirements :

[align=left]

• At least 20 likes.
  • At least 2 threads.

To participate in the giveaway, just leave a fookin comment saying why YOU should win and not other leechers amirite :ezy: [/align]

(disclaimer : floraiN is holding me hostage in his basement, he is forcing me to make this giveaway please call the cops)

I should win because I want to help the cracked.to community by posting some very useful methods and having supreme can further increase a bit of trust so people don't need to hesitate when doing so

1. Need to flex

Glwg :kappa:

I want win for give money to africa

[align=left]

• At least 20 likes.
  • At least 2 threads.

I should win because, premium is only 1 month right now, and I only have 4 dollar btc in my wallet :feelssadman:

I'm in because I want another rank , I'm very HQ, look my UID :am1nol:

Why can't I bump this reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hy, im new here, need account

I have no idea on who to choose fuck.

I have no idea on who to choose fuck.

C H O O S E  M E 

@KarosSkyArmy help me pls

@cups choose my boi @"Big sidi" :pepe:

Even tho im not currently upgraded I was upgraded and that still count as donation to cracked.to community right ?

I think i should won this community cuz I wanna return to this forum and start contributing and I would really appriciate the rank cuz that would give me a better view in other eyes cuz they won't see me as a pleb or noob anymore.

Ty for reading ily :pepo:

chose this poor pelb Slave @xMosesSlave2

This is a bump

Because im poor #facts :(

[align=center]thread.png

button_1.png   button_2.png   button_3.png?

[/align]

The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 10 characters.  :pepegun: