Sign in to follow this  
Hellosirty

Ar6s's Ban Appeal

Profile link: Ar6s Profil

Ban date: 06/05/2019 // 00:29 AM

Reason of the ban: Leeching. 

Who banned you: floraIN (probably)

Did you read the forum rules after being banned: Yes.

Why do you think that you should be unbanned: Misunderstood 

Additional information:

actually its because i said on N.to SB ("I Cracked some tools from here.") The problem is i never posted them.

and i wont. i did once (7 months ago but took it down at the same minute). Im not planning to crack anymore and said it on the SB

But floraIN just saw the "I Cracked some tools"  :fuck: 

You can check anywhere on nulled, you wont find any tool cracked and leaked on my name.

You should be carefull when "flex" in public about tools from "Cracked.to" that you claimed to be cracked. No idea what your purpose was or if you just wanted to look cool infront of your Nulled Boys, but such statements in public are just stupid. You should always keep in mind that people will screenshot it and possibly send it to me or other staff members as you are clearly trashtalking the forum with such a statement and/or causing harm if you actually cracked a tool, pretending the forum you were talking about doesn't have enough skill to get their shit protected and indirectly saying it's a shitty forum, which indirectly causes a bad reputation in public.

I will change your ban from permanent to 5 days as your public shouts were just stupid and disrespectful towards the forum at the same time. If you wanna joke around with your friends make sure you don't do it in public next time.

If there is going to be a similar case in the future, there is not going to be any mercy from our side as we don't tolerate such a behavior, even if it's outside from Cracked.to.

Just to make things clear, to my attention wasnt to "flex", nothing awesome about cracking a tool.

I always talked good about cracked.to and every time someone started "let's crack some c.to releases just for the fun" i always come up with the : Cracking their tools or nulled tools wont result in anything besides a bad reputation, they create then we steal. everyone would prefer the roots than a 1 time use tool.

But meh, guess you caught me red handed and well its true, its your forum and wont tolerate trash talking about something you own.

But trust me it wasnt at all flexing (my 2$ skillz aint nothing ), i just talked to Pured and got waay to in, forgot that the SB can be seen by anyone.

I dont have friends on nulled and i dont realy want to :)

if i tried to flex i ll just feel shitty. nothing good about flexing.

Anyway, Sorry again and thanks for at least giving me another chance.