Sign in to follow this  
SWAT

| I've been exposed | Have you? |

(Oh NVM, for now I dont care because Im on their watch list which means that nothing bad will happen for now)

(As if for the other user, Im working on it)

----------------------------------------------------------

Now, some of you like @mesvak may think that this is a fucking joke or I'm bullshiting or..... But I'm not, ok lets get into it...

I've been exposed by 

this shit here , or my friend just betrayed me... Or there is a fucking asshole in this forum that is working for them...

Ok, now u may wonder, how the fuck do I know about this :PepoThink: ... Well, my classmate mom owns this company so yeah, yesterday ( may - 4 - 2019) I've tried to help  one of their clients (You don't need to know how/what happened)...

Ok, so they thought I was an actual hacker and I was threatening them.. So they contacted 

this and reported the shit that is happening, trend micro couldn't take any risks because they got sued many times because of a small mistake :) , anyways... Trend micro was on the way, they or he or IDK somehow managed to find me, where I live and what I look like and blah blah blah... Ok, now Im on there watchlist which means that they are watching me 24/7, and also they have reported this crap to the government... (Ok now u start to think: OMFG this SWAT is a fucking kid what could've he done, he's just 13.. What he's and he's and he's .....) Or u just want some proof about this bullshit, well I will try to get some proof so u assholes can finally believe me, wich you will soon because my classmate also told me that another user on this forum is on there watch list...

I will get more information about this soon...

Now dont just fucking reply and say FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE , YOU ARE BULLSHITING and so on...

I will be back with proof :)

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE , YOU ARE BULLSHITING and so on...

nicee, best thing you should do is completely wipe ur pc before they get a house search warrant and find shit

• Like 1

Now, some of you like @mesvak may think that this is a fucking joke or I'm bullshiting or..... But I'm not, ok lets get into it...

I've been exposed by 

this shit here , or my friend just betrayed me... Or there is a fucking asshole in this forum that is working for them...

Ok, now u may wonder, how the fuck do I know about this :PepoThink: ... Well, my classmate mom owns this company so yeah, yesterday ( may - 4 - 2019) I've tried to help  one of their clients (You don't need to know how/what happened)...

Ok, so they thought I was an actual hacker and I was threatening them.. So they contacted 

this and reported the shit that is happening, trend micro couldn't take any risks because they got sued many times because of a small mistake :) , anyways... Trend micro was on the way, they or he or IDK somehow managed to find me, where I live and what I look like and blah blah blah... Ok, now Im on there watchlist which means that they are watching me 24/7, and also they have reported this crap to the government... (Ok now u start to think: OMFG this SWAT is a fucking kid what could've he done, he's just 13.. What he's and he's and he's .....) Or u just want some proof about this bullshit, well I will try to get some proof so u assholes can finally believe me, wich you will soon because my classmate also told me that another user on this forum is on there watch list...

I will get more information about this soon...

Now dont just fucking reply and say FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE , YOU ARE BULLSHITING and so on...

I will be back with proof :)

if u find out who did i can dox for u and ruin rep

F     F

F     F

F     F

F     F

F     F

F     F

F     F

F     F

Fgiphy.gif

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE , YOU ARE BULLSHITING and so on...

• Like 1