Sign in to follow this  
Polar

[Giftcarder]Teaser

Good evening to you, :hype:

It's been several months since our team is working on the new version of giftcarder. That's why we come to bring you some information.

:fiesta: What are the changes? :fiesta:

• First, giftcarder now has the multi thread.This will allow us to increase in speed. :kappa:

• In addition, our API system is operational and our design has been fully reviewed(PyQt5 and hash) :fine:

• Our team is responsible for fixing the latest features (retry, captcha and much more) :smart:

We would like to thank the whole community for their patience as well as their enthusiasm. Actually it's been more than 4 months since we developed the software (with our studies in parallel). It was therefore difficult to take care of the project.

Hoping that you like this project.

The giftcarder team

mY3rDly.png

CHEERS :) Also great work on GC

I liked previous version of GiftCarder but can you add Indian Working GC Modules?

I liked previous version of GiftCarder but can you add Indian Working GC Modules?

Hi,

I am responsible for the modules.For this please contact me on discord directly.

Cordially

Cant wait to see best of you guys your tool was my first steps to enter gift cards world

Good evening to you, :hype:

It's been several months since our team is working on the new version of giftcarder. That's why we come to bring you some information.

:fiesta: What are the changes? :fiesta:

• First, giftcarder now has the multi thread.This will allow us to increase in speed. :kappa:

• In addition, our API system is operational and our design has been fully reviewed(PyQt5 and hash) :fine:

• Our team is responsible for fixing the latest features (retry, captcha and much more) :smart:

We would like to thank the whole community for their patience as well as their enthusiasm. Actually it's been more than 4 months since we developed the software (with our studies in parallel). It was therefore difficult to take care of the project.

Hoping that you like this project.

The giftcarder team

mY3rDly.png

Will it be free bc I already bought the previous one.

Good work man. Keep it up!