Sign in to follow this  
Slyntic

How to SE Ultimate Ears (EASY)

[hide]ULTIMATE EARS SE GUIDE

1.Go to https://www.ultimateears.com/en-us ,Look at the options of their speakers and choose one that you would like but dont do anything yet

2.Go on Markets and try to find people selling The type of speaker you want (offer up,eBay,etc)

3.Once you find people selling the type of speaker you want send them this message "Hi, I am interested. Please contact me if this is still available."

4. If they say yes, depending on your product respond with "Great! I have a few questions about the (The speaker you found). When did you buy the speaker, do you have the original receipt, can you send me the Serial Number on the speaker to verify authenticity and would you do (20 dollars lower then the asking price)? Thanks!"

5.Now hopefully they have all of this information, But all you really need to know is how long ago they bought the item and the SERIAL NUMBER(Try to get the receipt

6. As soon as you receive the serial number, just copy it and hide it somewhere that you wont forget, and go onto https://support.ultimateears.com/en/

7. Send them a email using a Fake name, Email address (You can use your real email address) And the product that you have the serial number of

8. When they ask "how can we help" Type "Hello UE. I purchased a (Speaker) a few months ago from Best Buy. I haven't opened it yet but today I did and when I attempted to turn it on nothing happened, I thought the battery was dead so I tried charging it for 2 hours but still no results. What should I do? Thanks, (name)."

9.When it says to attach a picture just leave that part blank

10. You should receive an email in about 48 hours from Ultimate Ears and they will ask you more questions regarding the speaker,Just play along and act like it does not work

11.When they ask for the serial number of the speaker Send them products serial number (make sure its the one on the speaker not the box )

12.If they ask for the receipt of the item try and Photoshop or use any other software to fake a receipt (MAKE IT LOOK 100% REAL)

13.This company does not bill so feel free to use your own address, nothing will happen i have done this multiple times!

14.Enjoy your new Speaker that you have received completely for free from ULTIMATE EARS!

- This guide was made by Slyntic#9491 PEOPLE WHO HELPED : Mystic#0002

(DISCORD)[/hide]

hey man, this is very nice of you to share this guide :)

been easy to se but alright thanks for this guide ig

How do I get around sending UE the "defective' speaker back in when I AM SE'ing them?

thanks slyntic

ggggggggggggggggggfghfghfghfghfghfghfghfghfghfghfghfgh

Good job, can we find Serial on the method too ?

interrested

does this work

thank you so much for posting the method here :D