floraiN

Custom theme vs. current theme

What would you prefer?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

• Keeping the current theme and it's style
    • Getting a custom theme based on crackingseal style + cracked.to current design elements

Good evening users,

I want to use this thread to create a little poll and get your opinions. As you may remember I once said we are listening to our userbase and don't want to upset you. With that being said we are playing around with the thought to get a custom theme based on the old crackingseal style.

Just in case you never heard about crackingseal - it was a board by Perileos that got kinda stolen. I always admired the clean style of that board. Compared to our current theme it's completely different.

Here is a little screenshot of crackingseal.

c0155181-cf5c-4beb-8b45-87f6958478e7.png

I'm thinking about of getting a theme that combines both. The classic and clean crackingseal layout combined with theme elements from our current one, especially the profiles and our postbit layout.

Let me know your thoughts. The more opinions we get the better our decision will be.

I like the crackingseal theme. Tho, a little bit of both may be the best choice if we are switching to a new theme

I like the crackingseal theme. Tho, a little bit of both may be the best choice if we are switching to a new theme

Yea I really like the colouring of this current theme

Guest Perileos

Yea I really like the colouring of this current theme

Thanks. :kappa:

I voted to keep the current theme for some more months and then see. I think we should work on growth as of now.

Give us more votes and opinions.

Fuck the theme add security :fine:

I prefer CS theme

but as some1 said id like to see a mixture/combination og the themes.

Cracking Seal Was My Home Bring It Back  :pepe:

Guest Skryptec

Cracking Seal Was My Home Bring It Back  :pepe:

Then I hope you enjoy the new theme.