Sign in to follow this  
ZhongKui

Avengers End Game

Will Avengers End Game live up to the hype or will it be a disappointment like Captain Marvel? I personally think as long as she's not the main part of the story for AEG then it will be a great movie that closes out that story, but I personally didn't enjoy the movie with her and it was rather boring (either way I went to see it for the trailer they have at the end of the movie like always) but Im truly hoping that AEG lives up to the hype and finishes the story well.

Idk why but i dont expect much from it

I feel the same, like the other Avenger movies were really good but for some reason I feel like this one will suck.

I feel the same, like the other Avenger movies were really good but for some reason I feel like this one will suck.

Yeah, i personally felt depressed about the movie after hearing stan lees death, even tho the film was probably ready before his death i felt ehh its not going to be the same Marvel movie :pepe:

Yeah, i personally felt depressed about the movie after hearing stan lees death, even tho the film was probably ready before his death i felt ehh its not going to be the same Marvel movie :pepe:

True, the man was a legend, and he lived a great life, and gave millions of people amazing movies to watch, if only he could've lived until atleast this movie  :pepe:

Maybe he did? or bits of it while in production..

Someone must die IM or Cap

I hope Thanos wins, but that's not going to happen lol.

I think Cap will die. Can't have two "Captains" on the team and Larsen was just brought on.

I though Infinity War was a better movie. But the last part was hype for Endgame. Didnt like the part with Captain America at the end. Didnt make much sense

Cap got the retirement he deserved(and wanted). I feel the handoff was well done.