Gakiet

Several suggestions for awards

Malware hunter - u can gain it by success reporting someone who try to spread malware on forum

Skid hunter - u can gain it by reporting x amount of leechers

Trader - u can gain it by sell/buy something on c.to market

Poggers - award that u can gain it only if admin want give it to you, so u have a award that u need to leech(xD)

Volunteer - u can obtain it by sending x amount of credits for someone/ by buying rank for someone

Security expert - u can obtain it by reporting and helping with fix security problems on c.to(hello floraiN)

Bug hunter - u can obtain it by reporting x amounts of bug on forums(not really security related)

[hide] btw awards are most cool and nice look thing on forum [/hide]

I liked the Skind Hunter :kek: :kek:

+1

Bug hunter will be for me :pepo:

+1

Bug hunter will be for me :pepo:

thanks

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bumps are cool

We will keep adding awards time by time, however your suggested awards doesn't seem to be that usefull.

thanks bro its good

its great thank you bro!!

We will keep adding awards time by time, however your suggested awards doesn't seem to be that usefull.

I think award for prevent forum user from malware is good, same as bug hunter and security. Skid hunter help administration with banning leechers. About poggers award, yes, that one is usless. So, tbh all awards that i mention except poggers is worth and no usless

I think award for prevent forum user from malware is good, same as bug hunter and security. Skid hunter help administration with banning leechers. About poggers award, yes, that one is usless. So, tbh all awards that i mention except poggers is worth and no usless

Its good idea but also it has to be potentially really hard to obtain - otherwise, for example, we both will get this award and guess who deserve it more and actually can prevent it without a doubt in his knowledge. :smart:

too many awards result in that the quality drops, we already got too much, like that credit card or clown shit is smth to remove.

Its good idea but also it has to be potentially really hard to obtain - otherwise, for example, we both will get this award and guess who deserve it more and actually can prevent it without a doubt in his knowledge.  :smart:

too many awards result in that the quality drops, we already got too much, like that credit card or clown shit is smth to remove.

Tbh skid hunter and malware award will be not that hard to obtain, i mean all user can obtain that, it requires perceptiveness. Same with bug hunter, require the user to devote a little attention and time. About security award, it can be combined somehow with bug hunter. And argument about clown award - if floraiN defend that award in Macien thread, so these awards are even more valuable than clown award, so the more they are good :pepo:

Why did you use an hide for a suggestion ? xD

EDIT : nvm

Why did you use an hide for a suggestion ? xD

EDIT : nvm

drunked ? i think so :pepo:

More awards will be added as we progress, thank you for your suggestion.