Sign in to follow this  
Jocker

100.000 Members Celebration

Thank you bros for the great community

Members,

we have just reached a huge achievement for our forum after such a small time-frame that we have been active. I am making this thread to thank all of the people that stood-by on our side for all the time till now and show some memories.

Introduction

I would like to start of from the beginning, this forum came to life upon agreements between @floraiN and @Perileos at the beginning at a really hard situations. After many hard decisions and many enemies, Cracked.To managed to get on it's feet and move along the ladder to be one of the best cracking forums ever existed in such a small time-frame. Some people have left our community for various reasons, including staff members but this did not stop us at getting where we want to be, at the top. The beginning was hard as every beginning but due to some brilliant minds and some dedicated members, we are here now hitting this huge achievement.

People I would like to thank

First of all, the person that I want to thank for this is @florain as his dedication on this project has gotten us where we stand today along with @Perileos as he was one of the starting members of this forum.

Moreover, I would like to thank all of the Staff Members that have worked with us on our side since the beginning, there may be only one left now which is @Am1nol but we do not keep grudges and wish them luck with their life.

Additionally, I would like to thank ALL of our members for their contributions that they have made all this time towards this forum as we wouldn't be here today without ANY of you.

Awards & Item

We implemented one new award for our 100.000 Members celebration and two brand new items with a limited stock (10). The items can be purchased with 30.000 credits and can be displayed right next to your username.

Our new award can drop with every post you make.

i4PkH3b.png

xakGjMr.png

Upgrade & Credits Discount

From 8th of March till 9th of March every upgrade and credits bought will be discounted with 20% OFF. Don't miss it if you are considering to buy an upgrade or some credits!

Last words

To sum this up, WE Cracked.to Staff Team thank you ALL for the support you have provided us this wonderful year and we cannot wait till we get on with our next achievement with your assistance!

Wish you the best,

Cracked.to

Oh I found the info. Thanks!

congrats! you guys deserve it!

Happy 100K! Next goal is 200?:D

Happy 100k, hopefully i will get the award as well :)

Big achievement for the site, congradulations, now to 250k!

We are finnaly here.

Hope i woulda have registerd early :pepe:

Aye congrats :hype:

Members,

we have just reached a huge achievement for our forum after such a small time-frame that we have been active. I am making this thread to thank all of the people that stood-by on our side for all the time till now and show some memories.

Introduction

I would like to start of from the beginning, this forum came to life upon agreements between @floraiN and @Perileos at the beginning at a really hard situations. After many hard decisions and many enemies, Cracked.To managed to get on it's feet and move along the ladder to be one of the best cracking forums ever existed in such a small time-frame. Some people have left our community for various reasons, including staff members but this did not stop us at getting where we want to be, at the top. The beginning was hard as every beginning but due to some brilliant minds and some dedicated members, we are here now hitting this huge achievement.

People I would like to thank

First of all, the person that I want to thank for this is @florain as his dedication on this project has gotten us where we stand today along with @Perileos as he was one of the starting members of this forum.

Moreover, I would like to thank all of the Staff Members that have worked with us on our side since the beginning, there may be only one left now which is @Am1nol but we do not keep grudges and wish them luck with their life.

Additionally, I would like to thank ALL of our members for their contributions that they have made all this time towards this forum as we wouldn't be here today without ANY of you.

Awards & Item

We implemented one new award for our 100.000 Members celebration and two brand new items with a limited stock (10). The items can be purchased with 30.000 credits and can be displayed right next to your username.

Our new award can drop with every post you make.

i4PkH3b.png

xakGjMr.png

Upgrade & Credits Discount

From 8th of March till 9th of March every upgrade and credits bought will be discounted with 20% OFF. Don't miss it if you are considering to buy an upgrade or some credits!

Last words

To sum this up, WE Cracked.to Staff Team thank you ALL for the support you have provided us this wonderful year and we cannot wait till we get on with our next achievement with your assistance!

Wish you the best,

Cracked.to

Awesome 100k people from different countries joined this forum and make it awesome  :comfy:

Just on the 18th of April last year, you guys reached 1K members. Look where you are now. Big congratulations!

Congrats on 100k! Here's to another 100k.  :comfy:

• Like 1

Congratulations on the 100k members achievement.

damn i dont have award  :fyou:

100k Wow that's alot , Congrats C.to 

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

Congratulations! Keep the great works up!

congratz to 100k

Just because I wan't to see my name here.

congrat ! :D

C.to Is on fire!

Congratz!

C.to Is on fire!

Congratz!

Congratulations 100k members

Awww thats cute :)

This is a solid achievement, congrats to you all for the super contribution you make to this board

Congratulation! Did someone a glorious picture from the counter for "the hall of fame - best picture" gallery? :kek:

On the way to 200,000 lets go