Sign in to follow this  
Poltergeist

How I get a free clothes/stuff from PacSun (no phone calls needed!)

tymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No phone calls are needed with this! Just filling out a basic form and sending a couple emails!

Drop a like if you found this helpful, I'm new here!

sksksksk thanks man

oh baby a tripple thats sounds so nice

I hope it actually works.

lemme see if this works out, ill post back if it does!

No phone calls are needed with this! Just filling out a basic form and sending a couple emails!

:fiesta:thanks for this!

okey hermano probare

Background Info: What you will be learning to SE today are sellers on the website Alibaba.com . This website is a place for Chinese wholesalers to gather to sell their products in bulk. There is everything from clothes, to electronics, to video games. It's basically like a smaller eBay.

Tutorial

Step 1: Find a small website that resells the products you want to get for free. So supposing I want to receive free gaming peripherals, video gaming gadgets and the like, this would be a good website. http://www.xoxide.com/cogast.html. That is only an example. Note: DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OF THE MANUFACTURER ITSELF. So don't pick Razer's official website or anything like that.

Step 2: Now create an email. Yahoo, Hotmail, it doesn't matter, but for the actual address itself, put something like [email protected] (supposing I used Hotmail). It needs to sound legitimate, and not have a bunch of numbers or sound fake/immature/unprofessional. It doesn't hurt to add "ltd" at the end of the address. It makes it sound a lot more professional. More examples: [email protected], [email protected], you get the idea. For the name on the email address, put something North American sounding, that is not too bland. Some examples would be: Johnathon Rebeurno, Jeff Woodsworth, etc. Make it sound like a manly name.

Step 3: Go to http://alibaba.com and create an account there with the email you just made, the name on your email address, and for where it says "Which best describes you?" choose the option that says ;Online retailer (Website owner).

Step 4: You will be sent an email to activate your account. Check your email, and activate it. It will usually not show up in the junk folder, but check there anyways if it isn't in your inbox.

Step 5: Find the product you want. Remember, it should be related to the email you have. Since we chose gaming peripherals, I will search up Razer mouse in the search bar. Now tick the little box that says "Seller Online".

Step 6: Click on the product you want. At the time I was searching, this seller was online and selling this product.

Step 7: In the little box that says  "Contact Seller", click "Chat Now".

Step 8: A window should pop up, where you can now chat live with the seller. Now, starts the real social engineering. Start off the conversation with something like this: "Hello (name)! I am the CEO of (company name). How are you today?"

Step 9: After exchanging pleasantries, ask them how much the PPU would be for 2500 units of whatever it is you want from them. PPU stands for price per unit and shows the supplier you know what you're talking about. Ask them somewhat like this: "I would just like to inquire what the PPU for 2000 units would be for (Item)."

Step 10: They will ly with the PPU and of course being 2000 units, it will probably be a lot. Say things like "Hmmm, That is quite a lot of money", and "I may need to think this over". Make them feel like you might decide not to buy from them at any second.

Step 11: Most likely, they will try to convince you by saying things like "This is real genuine XXX", and "It is of top quality", and other things like that.

Step 12: Keep hesitating and sounding doubtful then finally say that you would like to buy his product, but only if they could provide a quality test unit, free of charge. Be professional about it, and say it like this: "After careful consideration, I have decided to place the order, on the condition that your company provides us with a quality test unit free of all charges including shipping fees, for our inspection team to evaluate before placing the order for 2500 units. Supposing your product passes the quality test, we will place the order immediately. In addition, we would like you to become our business partner and provide us with 500 units every month after that, supposing of course, that your product passes the quality test."

Step 13) If they agree, great! If not, keep following directions.

Step 14) Tell them after they disagree, that you need to look into something and that you will be right back. Wait 5 minutes then hit them with this bad boy. I just looked at the laws set in place by the Chinese Trade Union, and it seems you are violating them. Chapter 7, section 3.4 indicates this: For all purchases equal to, or greater than 1500 units, suppliers are required by law to provide buyers with a sample, free of all charges including shipping fees. The buyer is not required to place an order before receiving the sample. Violation of this law will result in a maximum fine of $5,000, and/or 6 months in prison.

Step 15) They will be shocked by this, apologize for not knowing about the law, and tell you they will send the free sample over immediately. If they do not and simply stop talking to you, there is nothing you can do. If they argue this way and that about how you didn't place an order or what not yet, skip over to the Tailing Method.

Step 16) Say thank you for understanding and give them your address.

Step 17) After receiving the item, you can choose either to never talk to them again (if you have a drop) or choose to talk to them again and tell them that your quality inspection team discovered that the product was fake/had fake components in it/was damaged/wasn't up to par, and that you had to throw it away. If you are SEing electronics, say something like the battery was leaking, or if you are doing toys says that the toy was cracked and broke apart, etc. Apologize for the inconvenience.

Step 18) DONE! Tailing Method This is only to be used if you fail step 17, and the supplier continues to argue with you.

(Only needed if original method fails)

Step 1: Tell them that it doesn't matter what they are saying. Tell them the law is the law, but be sympathetic and explain that you can understand why they haven't heard of this law yet. Inform them that the law was just passed a month ago. Perhaps something like this would be best: "I'm sorry Mr.____, but the law is the law, and you are breaking it. I do not make the laws. The government does for a reason, and you are not supposed to question that. However, I do understand why you may be surprised to hear about this new law. It was passed just last month, and as such, not many people know about it. Although you should know about it, considering you are a professional businessman. It is entirely your responsibility to be informed of the law

Step 2: If they continue to argue even after explaining all that, tell them you have no choice but to file a complaint with the Chinese Union of Fair Trade. Ask them for their email and their full name, although the supplier's name should already be displayed in the live chat window. The whole point of this is to get the email, but at the same time, sound like it's for the ort your filing.

Step 3: Once you receive the email address of the supplier, tell him you are filing your ort with the CUOFT. Wait 10 minutes or so and tell him the ort has been filed, and that he will receive an email within 2-3 days by the CUOFT. Now actually wait 2 days, then continue onto the next step.

Step 4: So it seems these sellers have done everything they can to prevent you from that free sample, so now you're going to drop the bomb. An email from the supposed Chinese Trade Fair Trade Union. Here's what we're going to do. After waiting about 2 days, go to http://emkei.cz.

Step 5: Fill in the fields as follows: From Name: A very Chinese name. Use this website to generate one. From E-mail: [email protected] To: (supplier's email) Subject: Fraudulent activity ort #XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX Ex. Fraudulent activity ort #1309-2364-13134-7239-7290 Text: "A ort has been filed by (your name on the Aliexpress account) indicating you have been engaged in fraudulent activity violating the laws of the Chinese Fair Trade Union. The offences of which you may have committed are severely punishable by law and will not be tolerated. Specifically, you have violated chapter 7, section 3.4 of the Chinese Fair Trade Law book which indicates the following: "For all purchases equal to, or greater than 1500 units, suppliers are required by law to provide buyers with a sample, free of all charges including shipping fees. The buyer is not required to place an order before receiving the sample. Violation of this law will result in a maximum fine of $5,000, and/or 6 months in prison." Our orts indicate that you have directly violated this law by refusing a customer a free sample, when he/she had full intentions of purchasing an order of 1500 units or more. We have investigated the matter and have found you guilty of the charge "Fraudulent Activity." As a one-time courtesy, you will have the option to resolve this matter with the buyer individually without intervention from the Chinese Union of Fair Trade. You are to immediately dispatch the sample, requested by the customer, free of all charges, including shipping fees. The customer is in no way required to send you a payment of any kind in advance, or place any orders. You may not refuse to sell to the customer at this point. Should you fail to resolve this matter; the Chinese Union of Fair Trade will intervene and punish you by law. This punishment may include a $5,000 fine and/or 6 months in prison. Do not ly to this email. It is being operated by an automatic-ly system, and as such, is not being monitored. Sincerely, The Chinese Union of Fair Trade

Step 6: Wait one more day, then contact the seller again and ask him if he has been contacted by the CUOFT yet. If he says no, tell him to check his email. This is the last part of the method and it's make it or break it. He will either send you the product or say no/refuse to respond. You must really try to convince the supplier to send you the product, although I highly doubt he will need any more encouragement. If this step fails, that's the end. Find a new product and move on. Note: If you accomplish your SE using the Tailing Method, a drop is highly recommended. Tips Be professional. Don't use slang and have proper grammar. Using a drop is recommended but not needed. Check step 17. Use a VPN to be 100% sure. A good free one is Hotspot Shield. Don't copy all the examples shown. Put your own twist on it. Keep your cool. Don't get mad when things aren't going your way. Try, try, and try again. Every seller is different. It's not like SEing a company where every policy is the same. If a seller isn't caving in, try another. Do not target any products that say OEM. They are fake licas. Other compatible websites Tired of just looking on http://aliexpress.com? These exact methods will work on these websites as well, seeing as they use the exact same systems. All the websites are bulk selling websites with live chat options. http://www.alibaba.com/ http://uk.alibaba.com/ http://www.tradekey.com http://www.made-in-china.com http://www.diytrade.com  

Background Info: What you will be learning to SE today are sellers on the website Alibaba.com . This website is a place for Chinese wholesalers to gather to sell their products in bulk. There is everything from clothes, to electronics, to video games. It's basically like a smaller eBay.

Tutorial

Step 1: Find a small website that resells the products you want to get for free. So supposing I want to receive free gaming peripherals, video gaming gadgets and the like, this would be a good website. http://www.xoxide.com/cogast.html. That is only an example. Note: DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OF THE MANUFACTURER ITSELF. So don't pick Razer's official website or anything like that.

Step 2: Now create an email. Yahoo, Hotmail, it doesn't matter, but for the actual address itself, put something like [email protected] (supposing I used Hotmail). It needs to sound legitimate, and not have a bunch of numbers or sound fake/immature/unprofessional. It doesn't hurt to add "ltd" at the end of the address. It makes it sound a lot more professional. More examples: [email protected], [email protected], you get the idea. For the name on the email address, put something North American sounding, that is not too bland. Some examples would be: Johnathon Rebeurno, Jeff Woodsworth, etc. Make it sound like a manly name.

Step 3: Go to http://alibaba.com and create an account there with the email you just made, the name on your email address, and for where it says "Which best describes you?" choose the option that says ;Online retailer (Website owner).

Step 4: You will be sent an email to activate your account. Check your email, and activate it. It will usually not show up in the junk folder, but check there anyways if it isn't in your inbox.

Step 5: Find the product you want. Remember, it should be related to the email you have. Since we chose gaming peripherals, I will search up Razer mouse in the search bar. Now tick the little box that says "Seller Online".

Step 6: Click on the product you want. At the time I was searching, this seller was online and selling this product.

Step 7: In the little box that says  "Contact Seller", click "Chat Now".

Step 8: A window should pop up, where you can now chat live with the seller. Now, starts the real social engineering. Start off the conversation with something like this: "Hello (name)! I am the CEO of (company name). How are you today?"

Step 9: After exchanging pleasantries, ask them how much the PPU would be for 2500 units of whatever it is you want from them. PPU stands for price per unit and shows the supplier you know what you're talking about. Ask them somewhat like this: "I would just like to inquire what the PPU for 2000 units would be for (Item)."

Step 10: They will ly with the PPU and of course being 2000 units, it will probably be a lot. Say things like "Hmmm, That is quite a lot of money", and "I may need to think this over". Make them feel like you might decide not to buy from them at any second.

Step 11: Most likely, they will try to convince you by saying things like "This is real genuine XXX", and "It is of top quality", and other things like that.

Step 12: Keep hesitating and sounding doubtful then finally say that you would like to buy his product, but only if they could provide a quality test unit, free of charge. Be professional about it, and say it like this: "After careful consideration, I have decided to place the order, on the condition that your company provides us with a quality test unit free of all charges including shipping fees, for our inspection team to evaluate before placing the order for 2500 units. Supposing your product passes the quality test, we will place the order immediately. In addition, we would like you to become our business partner and provide us with 500 units every month after that, supposing of course, that your product passes the quality test."

Step 13) If they agree, great! If not, keep following directions.

Step 14) Tell them after they disagree, that you need to look into something and that you will be right back. Wait 5 minutes then hit them with this bad boy. I just looked at the laws set in place by the Chinese Trade Union, and it seems you are violating them. Chapter 7, section 3.4 indicates this: For all purchases equal to, or greater than 1500 units, suppliers are required by law to provide buyers with a sample, free of all charges including shipping fees. The buyer is not required to place an order before receiving the sample. Violation of this law will result in a maximum fine of $5,000, and/or 6 months in prison.

Step 15) They will be shocked by this, apologize for not knowing about the law, and tell you they will send the free sample over immediately. If they do not and simply stop talking to you, there is nothing you can do. If they argue this way and that about how you didn't place an order or what not yet, skip over to the Tailing Method.

Step 16) Say thank you for understanding and give them your address.

Step 17) After receiving the item, you can choose either to never talk to them again (if you have a drop) or choose to talk to them again and tell them that your quality inspection team discovered that the product was fake/had fake components in it/was damaged/wasn't up to par, and that you had to throw it away. If you are SEing electronics, say something like the battery was leaking, or if you are doing toys says that the toy was cracked and broke apart, etc. Apologize for the inconvenience.

Step 18) DONE! Tailing Method This is only to be used if you fail step 17, and the supplier continues to argue with you.

(Only needed if original method fails)

Step 1: Tell them that it doesn't matter what they are saying. Tell them the law is the law, but be sympathetic and explain that you can understand why they haven't heard of this law yet. Inform them that the law was just passed a month ago. Perhaps something like this would be best: "I'm sorry Mr.____, but the law is the law, and you are breaking it. I do not make the laws. The government does for a reason, and you are not supposed to question that. However, I do understand why you may be surprised to hear about this new law. It was passed just last month, and as such, not many people know about it. Although you should know about it, considering you are a professional businessman. It is entirely your responsibility to be informed of the law

Step 2: If they continue to argue even after explaining all that, tell them you have no choice but to file a complaint with the Chinese Union of Fair Trade. Ask them for their email and their full name, although the supplier's name should already be displayed in the live chat window. The whole point of this is to get the email, but at the same time, sound like it's for the ort your filing.

Step 3: Once you receive the email address of the supplier, tell him you are filing your ort with the CUOFT. Wait 10 minutes or so and tell him the ort has been filed, and that he will receive an email within 2-3 days by the CUOFT. Now actually wait 2 days, then continue onto the next step.

Step 4: So it seems these sellers have done everything they can to prevent you from that free sample, so now you're going to drop the bomb. An email from the supposed Chinese Trade Fair Trade Union. Here's what we're going to do. After waiting about 2 days, go to http://emkei.cz.

Step 5: Fill in the fields as follows: From Name: A very Chinese name. Use this website to generate one. From E-mail: [email protected] To: (supplier's email) Subject: Fraudulent activity ort #XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX Ex. Fraudulent activity ort #1309-2364-13134-7239-7290 Text: "A ort has been filed by (your name on the Aliexpress account) indicating you have been engaged in fraudulent activity violating the laws of the Chinese Fair Trade Union. The offences of which you may have committed are severely punishable by law and will not be tolerated. Specifically, you have violated chapter 7, section 3.4 of the Chinese Fair Trade Law book which indicates the following: "For all purchases equal to, or greater than 1500 units, suppliers are required by law to provide buyers with a sample, free of all charges including shipping fees. The buyer is not required to place an order before receiving the sample. Violation of this law will result in a maximum fine of $5,000, and/or 6 months in prison." Our orts indicate that you have directly violated this law by refusing a customer a free sample, when he/she had full intentions of purchasing an order of 1500 units or more. We have investigated the matter and have found you guilty of the charge "Fraudulent Activity." As a one-time courtesy, you will have the option to resolve this matter with the buyer individually without intervention from the Chinese Union of Fair Trade. You are to immediately dispatch the sample, requested by the customer, free of all charges, including shipping fees. The customer is in no way required to send you a payment of any kind in advance, or place any orders. You may not refuse to sell to the customer at this point. Should you fail to resolve this matter; the Chinese Union of Fair Trade will intervene and punish you by law. This punishment may include a $5,000 fine and/or 6 months in prison. Do not ly to this email. It is being operated by an automatic-ly system, and as such, is not being monitored. Sincerely, The Chinese Union of Fair Trade

Step 6: Wait one more day, then contact the seller again and ask him if he has been contacted by the CUOFT yet. If he says no, tell him to check his email. This is the last part of the method and it's make it or break it. He will either send you the product or say no/refuse to respond. You must really try to convince the supplier to send you the product, although I highly doubt he will need any more encouragement. If this step fails, that's the end. Find a new product and move on. Note: If you accomplish your SE using the Tailing Method, a drop is highly recommended. Tips Be professional. Don't use slang and have proper grammar. Using a drop is recommended but not needed. Check step 17. Use a VPN to be 100% sure. A good free one is Hotspot Shield. Don't copy all the examples shown. Put your own twist on it. Keep your cool. Don't get mad when things aren't going your way. Try, try, and try again. Every seller is different. It's not like SEing a company where every policy is the same. If a seller isn't caving in, try another. Do not target any products that say OEM. They are fake licas. Other compatible websites Tired of just looking on http://aliexpress.com? These exact methods will work on these websites as well, seeing as they use the exact same systems. All the websites are bulk selling websites with live chat options. http://www.alibaba.com/ http://uk.alibaba.com/ http://www.tradekey.com http://www.made-in-china.com http://www.diytrade.com  

thank you very much

Thanks for the share. They ship to the UK. let mee see your method :

xvxvvxvbxxbvxbcvxbcv

tyyyyyyyyyyy