Sign in to follow this  
Poltergeist

How I get a free clothes/stuff from PacSun (no phone calls needed!)

No phone calls are needed with this! Just filling out a basic form and sending a couple emails!

[hide]A couple weeks ago I made an order through PacSun for 5 shirts and a denim jacket that were on sale. I got all 6 items, but decided to try and get a refund. I filled out the online form they provided and decided to just say I got all 5 shirts but no jacket. The next day they emailed me and asked for my billing info (order #, order name and order address). After providing the info they offered to refund me for the jacket or send me a replacement. I decided to get a replacement (I wanted to paint on the back of them, hmu if you're interested in that lol) and got it in the mail a couple days later. Took me about 4 minutes total.

You can definitely refund an entire order, but I just wanted to refund one thing in the order (it was my first time lol). To put this method to good use, you could order a few items on sale and one not on sale that costs about the same as the rest of the order. Get a refund for the item not on sale and resell it to essentially make your order "free" or cost close to nothing. You could also just refund the entire order if you're up for it.

Again, they just asked me for my order number, name on the order and address on order, so you could get away with this multiple times if you use different cards/payment methods and different addresses. 

Side note: I'm not sure if using an address jig would work here like it does other places, but what people do to ship multiple items to the same address that are limited to one per address is:  Change the address up a little, for example you could make multiple orders to... "123 Tree Top Street", "123 Tree Top St", "123 Tree Top Str", "123 Tree Top St N" etc...

Pretty basic and common knowledge, but hey, this IS free lol!

Refund Form link: https://pacsun.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new[/hide]

Drop a like if you found this helpful, I'm new here!

No phone calls are needed with this! Just filling out a basic form and sending a couple emails!

Thanks for the share. They ship to the UK. let mee see your method :) :fiesta:

Pacsun? Liked

OMGG I LOVE pacsun thankssssss

i may potentially try this out

In store or online only?

Thank you. Will update to share my thought

edit  : basic SE.

tythank you will try this

I think it's a refund method

LOL this is so genius

jnjwndkjnjkndknqkjdnjqkdnkjwqnjwq

thankkkksss

thanks im going to try this rn