Sign in to follow this  
Skryptec

Samsung’s foldable phone is the Galaxy Fold, available April 26th starting at $1,980

Samsung first teased its foldable phone back in November, and at the company’s Galaxy Unpacked event today, it’s further detailing its foldable plans. Samsung’s foldable now has a name, the Samsung Galaxy Fold, and the company is revealing more about what this unique smartphone can do. Samsung is planning to launch the Galaxy Fold on April 26th, starting at $1,980, through AT&T and T-Mobile in the US, with a free pair of Samsung’s new wireless earbuds. There will be both an LTE and 5G version of the Galaxy Fold, and Samsung is even planning on launching the device in Europe on May 3rd, starting at 2,000 euros

Source: https://www.theverge.com/2019/2/20/18231249/samsung-galaxy-fold-folding-phone-features-screen-photos-size-announcement

What do you think of this phone?

I personally think this phone is pretty nice but I don't really like the design of when it is not folded but overall a nice phone.

too thick for my liking but always have to welcome new tech

• Like 1

It will have a way nicer design and be thinner in the future, this is just the beginning.

It will have a way nicer design and be thinner in the future, this is just the beginning.

surely its a very good device, but i will be going for s10+ rn

surely its a very good device, but i will be going for s10+ rn

Good choice.

https://imgur.com/2xQ0aml

1TB  :kappa:

I 'd go for one of these new Galaxy's if I could afford em :pepe:

Samsung first teased its foldable phone back in November, and at the company’s Galaxy Unpacked event today, it’s further detailing its foldable plans. Samsung’s foldable now has a name, the Samsung Galaxy Fold, and the company is revealing more about what this unique smartphone can do. Samsung is planning to launch the Galaxy Fold on April 26th, starting at $1,980, through AT&T and T-Mobile in the US, with a free pair of Samsung’s new wireless earbuds. There will be both an LTE and 5G version of the Galaxy Fold, and Samsung is even planning on launching the device in Europe on May 3rd, starting at 2,000 euros

Source: https://www.theverge.com/2019/2/20/18231249/samsung-galaxy-fold-folding-phone-features-screen-photos-size-announcement

What do you think of this phone?

I personally think this phone is pretty nice but I don't really like the design of when it is not folded but overall a nice phone.

If steve job was alive :pepe:

But 2 000 $ this very exprensive....

I guess I understand the logic. People keep wanting larger phone screens. This is more convenient than carrying around a 10 inch phone lol.

But it's not for me. I don't really need such a big screen on the go. I'm more interested in modular phones that allow a high level of user access. Right now, most of those are really under-powered proof of concepts. I'm hopeful we see things like Project Ara come back with beefier specs.

it is a great tech, but Samsung should have done more r&d before releasing it..there are news the phone breaks within days after purchased

Its a neat concept and all, but I think its fairly pointless, at least for smartphones.

Samsung phones aren't value for money and this one has flaws already!

Time to sell my body.

$2000 for a glorified flip phone. Fuck no. If you need a tablet, you use, guess what, a tablet. Sadly the sheep will still buy into this.

I like the concept but the price is way too much, maybe if it can charge itself and etc I would buy it