Hey so i think its great the way we have 2nd Level and Contributor but i think we should have more!

Just that once you reach Contributor (like myself), you feel like there's nothing else to work towards.

This is because there's nothing else you can earn in terms of awards or ranks.

This means it's very demotivating.

So, i suggest more ranks.

1. "Regular"  -  0 Likes needed

2. "2nd Level"  -  50 Likes needed

3. "Contributor"  -  100 Likes needed

4. "Supreme"  -  200 Likes needed

5. "Guardian"  -  400 Likes needed

6. "Supreme Master Guardian"  -  800 Likes needed

7. "Undistinguished Master of the Supreme Master Guardians"  -  1,600 Likes needed

8. "Time lord of master guardian of the heil hitler supreme master nova superstar guardian"  -  3,800 Likes needed

9. "God the almighty lord in heaven and beyond of the galaxy super nova owner supreme master of land"  -  25,000 Likes needed

10. "Owner"  -  100,000 Likes needed

What do you think?

Owner :kek: full admin panel access? Also I don't think it's a good idea to make a paid rank obtainable through likes

Owner :kek: full admin panel access?

You bet ;)

Guest Perileos

2nd level and contributor will gain in amount of likes it takes to achieve the ranks. So they won't stay at 50 likes and 100 likes forever.

What the fuck is this :kek:

owo- also contributor is 100 like or smth right?

how come @Feugo is still contributer w/ 50 likes or smth

2nd level and contributor will gain in amount of likes it takes to achieve the ranks. So they won't stay at 50 likes and 100 likes forever.

Oh ok. Although i do think we should still have more.

I think it's because he obtained it before the likes were raised

I think it's because previously, contributor was 50 likes. I could be wrong however.

Guest Perileos

I think it's because previously, contributor was 50 likes. I could be wrong however.

Yes that's right.

I agree we should have a bit more ranks to archive,it gives us motivation to post more every day !

There might be a 3rd usergroup thats reachable with likes, but that's not really important right now. Maybe we introduce this group as a little 1k members special? Who knows.

We will keep increasing the requirements for 2nd level and contributor to make sure not everyone can reach it that easily.

There might be a 3rd usergroup thats reachable with likes, but that's not really important right now. Maybe we introduce this group as a little 1k members special? Who knows.

We will keep increasing the requirements for 2nd level and contributor to make sure not everyone can reach it that easily.

the point is that currently ethan cant work towards anything, despite the forum being open only a few days he has reached the equivalent of "royal" and simply has nothing more to achieve so another milestone is kinda necessary, regardless of whether it is raised in the future.

the point is that currently ethan cant work towards anything, despite the forum being open only a few days he has reached the equivalent of "royal" and simply has nothing more to achieve so another milestone is kinda necessary, regardless of whether it is raised in the future.

Yes! Thank you. x

Yes! Thank you. x

np. there is actually a green button you can press to show this  :pepo: