Merged

How To Upgrade YOUR PERSONAL Spotify Account To Premium | Open Your Shop | LIFETIME

LIKE,SHARE AND ALSO +REP

"Recently People Are Opening Shop And Upgrading Your accounts to premium which is a pretty easy method and here i disclose it." - Merged

[hide]1. Crack or buy premium account which is premium family owner's account (i dont recommend buying as cracking family owner is ez asf if you need a tutorial just hit 100 likes in this thread and pm me)

2. Login on it and check what region the cracked account is in settings page

3. Use VPN to change your IP to the same country as the cracked account is. No need to do this if you live in the same country ofc.

4. Login on cracked account and go to https://www.spotify.com/pl/account/overview/ then click manage family members and add yourself. 

(The best for this are accounts with free slots for family members because you can add yourself without removing anyone else.)

5. Login on your normal account

6. Go to settings page and change your country to the same as cracked account is.

7. Click the link you received in your email.

8. They will ask you to confirm your address but you don't need to put owner's address here, just need to be real, existing address in that country.

So go to: https://fake-it.ws/ and use some address given by that website.

9. Profit  And Also Free Cash xDD

You will be premium for as long as no one notices you are in their family list. The chance for this is very low if you have account with free slots on family list .

If the premium status goes down you can just add yourself on other account.[/hide]

100 likes for spotify tutorial? :kek:

I liked and replied, but I use Deezloader Remix to download HQ FLACs for free.

LIKE,SHARE AND ALSO +REP

"Recently People Are Opening Shop And Upgrading Your accounts to premium which is a pretty easy method and here i disclose it." - Merged

thanks will try now!

Again Thanks alot finding this tutorial from a long time

thank you so much for this

LIKE,SHARE AND ALSO +REP

thanks so much bro

Mhh when is the tutorial to do it for free guy?

Liked, this actually worked so I will also get my friends to like this post and share it.

Thanks a lot :)

thanks for this i hope i can do it