Sign in to follow this  
mmslickpc

getting a party to work out

my parents are out of town for a day and I was planning to have friends over and have a good time. However plans switched up and my parents changed the days theyre out so theres no time when they're both out of town anymore. On top of that when I was talking to the chick I fuck with, she said that she would love to come over if it did work out. So any ideas on how I can get something to work out :hype: pls

my parents are out of town for a day and I was planning to have friends over and have a good time. However plans switched up and my parents changed the days theyre out so theres no time when they're both out of town anymore. On top of that when I was talking to the chick I fuck with, she said that she would love to come over if it did work out. So any ideas on how I can get something to work out :hype: pls

just only invite her one day that you can and then finesse

just drug ur parents with some sleeping pills 5heed

i suggest just going somewhere else, if you are old enough rent some place out with some friends or some shit