Sign in to follow this  
floraiN

Reforming the Staff Team

Hey Members,

as some of you noticed already there have been many changes in staff positions during the last couple of hours. To clear things up I'll write a little statement to each change.

@Royals has been temporarily demoted as an admin due to his inactivity during the last days/weeks. After some good talks with him we decided its better to remove him from such an important role to avoid any missunderstandings who to contact for help and who not. Royals has always done a great job and will remain a part of Cracked.to behind closed doors. We hope to see him back in his previous role when he finds some more time for this forum. All the best for your reallife tasks, mate!

@AZATEJ and @Britch have been removed due to inactivity. There's no bad blood between any of them and us. We appreciate their help to keep this forum clean.

@Perileos has been demoted as a trial mod for continuous internal issues. Not all of them are caused by him, I made mistakes as well but I just came to the conclusion (once again) that this relationship is not going to work out for several reasons that I'm not going to spoil. He has always been a loyal person to me and this forum, for what I will always be thankful for. Also a special thanks for your dedication and input you gave me regardless what happened in the end. I'm sure we will see each other again soon. I banned his account because there was some unwanted drama after his demotion and I'm sure this wouldn't have stopped in the near future. I wish you the best of luck for your journey and hope you find what you are looking for, it was nice working with you.

... but now it's time to keep going and bringing some new, fresh blood to our team

@POP has been promoted to a moderator now after a successfull trial time. Congrats!

During the next days/weeks we will recruite new trial mods to ensure all reports and requests get solved accordingly. Please do not applicate for a position as a staff member, any of those would be ignored. We contact potential candidates in case we think they might fit to us.

Thanks,

Cracked.to