Sign in to follow this  
sapphyres

LIVE A LUXURY LIFE WITH INSTAGRAM

I'm gonna introduce you to Instagram’s story and why it is a diamond mine filled with numerous ways to monetize at a relatively quick pace alongside the right amount of dedication. Be sure to fully read and understand everything in this topic. The combination of all the strategies explained in this topic will equip you with the tips, tricks, and knowledge you need to grow at a rapid pace. Let's get started.

You will need a simple phone, Instagram and internet connection.

LEAVE A LIKE IF THIS HELPED YOU!

[hide]

I'm going to introduce you to INSTAGRAM PODS/DM GROUPS.

What are Instagram Pods/DM groups? Instagram pods are a relatively new phenomenon. Essentially, they’re groups of up to 30 Instagrammers (the platform allows up to 30 in a group chat) that work with each other to comment on each other’s posts on a daily basis.

1. Join InfiniCore

2. Signup and login with your Instagram username and password. ( Don't worry, no one gonna steal your account here )

3. Search Pods for your Niche ( ex. Your account is a luxury niche account, go to #luxery-motors section on InfiniCore )

4. Join a pod and you will receive likes & comment from big Instagram pages so you will be boosted to top section on your specific post hashtag.

5. Be patient and be constant with your posts.

6. When your account is pretty decent ( 15-20k followers ), start selling shoutouts, products, of course you can sell your page too. ( you can make another and do the same strategy )

7. Relax and make some money out of Instagram.

Don't forget to leave a like and don't be a leecher, please.

Thank you for reading my guide, have a nice day.

[/hide]

Let's see what y got mate

I'm gonna introduce you to Instagram’s story and why it is a diamond mine filled with numerous ways to monetize at a relatively quick pace alongside the right amount of dedication. Be sure to fully read and understand everything in this topic. The combination of all the strategies explained in this topic will equip you with the tips, tricks, and knowledge you need to grow at a rapid pace. Let's get started.

I need this in my life

Voy a presentarles la historia de Instagram y por qué es una mina de diamantes con numerosas formas de monetizar a un ritmo relativamente rápido junto con la dedicación correcta. Asegúrese de leer completamente y entender todo en este tema. La combinación de todas las estrategias explicadas en este tema lo equipará con los consejos, trucos y conocimientos que necesita para crecer a un ritmo rápido. Empecemos.

Necesitarás un teléfono simple, Instagram y conexión a internet.

DEJA UN GUSTO SI ESTO TE AYUDÓ!

I need this to make it.

let me see if this work for me thanks friend.

thanks for sharing and creating this guice. it is highly appreciated

need that money hope it work

Will be trying it out

since i got a good amount of followers on instagram ill have a look...

whay chu got therem mate lemme see it xd :hype:

Hope is not fake..

Hope this isn't the same like the other both.

thanks for sharing bro